Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Justin Sylvester? ‘Today’ guest host teary-eyed over his dream-come-true, says ‘this is wild’

2023-08-10 14:26
Justin Sylvester filled in for Hoda Kotb as she took her time off to celebrate her 59th birthday
Who is Justin Sylvester? ‘Today’ guest host teary-eyed over his dream-come-true, says ‘this is wild’

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: During a recent episode of ‘Today’, host Jenna Bush Hager made a huge revelation about guest co-host, Justin Sylvester.

On Wednesday, August 9 ‘Today with Hoda and Jenna’ segment, Sylvester filled in for Hoda Kotb as she took her time off from ‘Today’ duties to celebrate her 59th birthday with family.

While Hager and Sylvester have been hosting the usual duo’s segment, the former first daughter revealed emotional and exciting news for the news presenter. She announced that Sylvester will feature in Men’s Health magazine, leaving him emotional and in tears.

Sylvester was reportedly caught off-guard after he learned the amazing news and couldn’t control his tears on live TV.

Who is Justin Sylvester?

Born on November 8, 1986, Justin Sylvester is the co-host of E! News. He graduated from Louisiana State University College before making his debut on Actors Entertainment in 2010.

He also hosts weekly segments of ‘Today with Hoda and Jenna’ called, ‘The Scoop.' Before teaming up with Adrienne Bailon-Houghton on ‘E! News’, Sylvester began his career by serving as Kyle Richards' ‘ladysitter’ on Bravo's ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Following this, he played a co-starring role on ABC Family's prominent reality series, ‘Beverly Hills Nannies’ for three seasons. He has also made appearances on notable national shows such as ‘Today,’ ‘Good Morning America,’ ‘20/20,’ and ‘On-Air with Ryan Seacrest.’

Justin Sylvester’s dream come true

The ‘E! News’ and ‘Today’ news presenter became visibly emotional during a live ‘Today’ show after learning that he will be appearing in Men’s Health magazine.

The news was presented to him by Jenna Bush Hager who informed him that the magazine wants to feature him for January/February issue.

Sylvester got teary-eyed after Hager revealed the news as he said, “I’m a single man. You cannot make me cry on TV.” He continued as he couldn’t believe that his dream is finally coming true, “What are you talking about?”

Assuming Hager is lying, he said, “You guys, don’t do this to me.” He was completely over the moon with the news and continued to express his emotions adding, “I can’t even speak right now. I know the lottery is at $1.5 billion, but this means so much to me. This is wild.” He hugged Hager while gasping in tears.

Justin Sylvester’s ‘thirst traps’

Sylvester’s upcoming feature follows closely after a conversation he engaged in earlier this week while co-hosting.

During this discussion, he and his co-host delved into the contents of Men's Health's September issue, themed Hip-Hop is Life. In the course of their conversation, Sylvester opened up about his dedication to fitness and its significant role as he approaches his 37th birthday.

"At the age of 30, it hit me that my father suffered a severe stroke when he was the same age I am now, 37. This stroke left him paralyzed on one side and plunged him into depression. His life was forever altered, and he passed away a decade later," he said.

He continued, "For me, it’s about getting to an age where I feel like I have broken the curse, but also I can share that story with other people because I know a lot of African-American men out there struggle from the same thing: heart disease and high blood pressure and hypertension. So that’s my goal. I just want to break the curse for my future kids.”

Hager then enthusiastically suggested he should be featured on the pages of the magazine. She said, “I feel like you need to be on the cover of Men’s Health or something.”

To this, he humorously responded, "I have been stalking Men’s Health,” noting that he's been playfully engaging with the magazine online and even tagging someone from the publication "in all my thirst traps."

Tags news epcelebs