Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened to Joe Rogan? Why does podcaster have 'big scar' on the back of his head 'like a smile'?

2023-06-08 17:59
Joe Rogan revealed how he got the big scar on the back of his head, which looks like a smile
What happened to Joe Rogan? Why does podcaster have 'big scar' on the back of his head 'like a smile'?

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Well-known UFC color commentator Joe Rogan - also a podcaster and stand-up comedian - has a 'big scar' on the back of his head. Fans and followers have been speculating about how the podcaster got the scar, which, according to some, looks like a smile.

During an episode of Rogan's podcast 'The Joe Rogan Experience', the host spoke openly about his scar and disclosed how he received it.

'I should never have done anything'

Rogan has been a well-known TV personality since his twenties, and an individual's chances of success in the TV and entertainment industries are heavily reliant on his physical looks.

However, Rogan started losing hair during his early 20's - a real dampener for anyone's TV dreams. He admitted that he had a hair transplant three times in his late twenties to avoid missing out on work opportunities.

Rogan revealed, "I had a hair transplant. I had my first one when I was 26. I had three of them 'cause my hair was falling out and I was freaking out. I was freaking out because I was on TV too... I should never have done anything. I should have just shaved my head from the beginning," said Joe Rogan.

'Big scar for the rest of my life'

Rogan discussed the operation and the mark it left. He continued, "The way they do (hair transplants these days) is they take a single thing (hair). It's not like the old way of doing it. But they (used to) take a big strip of hair. So there's like a big scar on the back of my head like a smile, for the rest of my life."

Rogan, however, does not encourage undergoing cosmetic procedures to improve appearance. His lack of hair has not harmed his chances of success.

After hearing Rogan's story, a fan commented, "Hair Transplants have come a loooong way in the 22 years since Joe had his. That said, he looks good bald and pulls it off well."

Another praised Rogan's honesty saying, "At least Joe was honest about it." Someone else chimed in, "I also have a huge scar on the back of my head from a hair transplant. It’s tough, but I am glad my wife understands. Definitely just shave it."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.