Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Rami Malek and Emma Corrin spotted kissing in public, onlookers say they look 'blissfully happy'

2023-09-22 09:21
Rami Malek and Emma Corrin are rumored to be dating after the 'Oppenheimer' actor's split from Lucy Boynton earlier this year
Rami Malek and Emma Corrin spotted kissing in public, onlookers say they look 'blissfully happy'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rami Malek has settled many questions about his alleged relationship with Emma Corrin as the two actors were recently pictured kissing in London.

The ‘Oppenheimer’ star recently split with his British ex-girlfriend Lucy Boynton and there have been rumors about his relationship with ‘The Crown’ star since. Emma and Malek were seen with their dog on Thursday, September 21, as the alleged pair enjoyed a walk.

Rami Malek and Emma Corrin share a kiss while walking dog

Emma, who identifies as non-binary, was seen in a wrapped-up long taupe trench coat and showed off their new buzz cut look as they shared a moment with Rami.

Meanwhile, the ‘Mr Robot’ actor chose a casual look. The 42-year-old wore a blue baseball cap and jeans as Emma held a ball-throwing device for their dog, as per DailyMail.

As per onlookers, the couple seemed to be “blissfully happy and in love.” Onlookers also noted that the two “weren't trying to be discreet or hide their relationship at all.”

One of them said, “'They were very passionate and looking into each other's eyes. They kissed and didn't seem to mind who could see.”

A second added, “Rami and Emma just seemed totally besotted with each other and paid no attention to anyone else.”

A source from Hollywood claimed, “Rami is very private. When you go out with him he's like catnip to the ladies because he's so sweet and charming. But he never talks about his love life.”

They also said, “He and Lucy are very sweet together but there have been rumours for months they've split.”

Lucy and Malek officially started dating in 2018, after the two worked together in the ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ a year earlier.

The 29-year-old, who is quite shy when it comes to her romantic life, told The Cut in 2019, “I had an interview recently where I was asked such crude and candid questions about my relationship, It kind of forced me to pull way back [from the public eye].”

Fans react to their relationship

Meanwhile, many people reacted to the news of Emma and Rami being together as reports surfaced on Instagram. A few were surprised and weren't aware of his split with Lucy.

"I thought he was with Lucy. I thought she was a lesbian," wrote one. "Noooo I thought he's gonna married to Lucy," said another.

A user on Instagram shared their disapproval of the age gap between the two, writing, "The perpetual Hollywood and/or American troupe of a man WAY pass 40 and approaching 50 needs a lady in her 20s ASAP!! 😅"

Another person trolled Emma as they wrote, "So is she gonna drop that non binary bs now that she found a real man? Lmao."

Tags news epcelebs