Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Megan Fox's co-star Tyson Ritter claims Machine Gun Kelly 'went ballistic' over suggestive scene in 'Johnny & Clyde'

2023-05-31 15:29
Tyson Ritter suggested a physical scene with Megan Fox in the movie 'Johnny & Clyde'
Megan Fox's co-star Tyson Ritter claims Machine Gun Kelly 'went ballistic' over suggestive scene in 'Johnny & Clyde'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a recent revelation, musician-turned-actor Tyson Ritter shared details about an intense confrontation he had with Machine Gun Kelly while working on the film 'Johnny & Clyde,' which also starred the rocker's fiancee Megan Fox. Ritter, 39, disclosed that the altercation stemmed from a scene suggestion he made to Fox in front of Kelly.

During an interview with Ted Stryker, Ritter explained that he pitched the idea of putting his fingers in Fox's mouth as an act of revenge in a death scene. He recounted saying, "'Because you've been teasing putting my fingers in your mouth [throughout the film], that when you're dead, I put my fingers in your mouth.'" Ritter claimed that this pitch angered Kelly, leading him to go ballistic and lose control.

Tyson Ritter's confrontation with Machine Gun Kelly

"He was super bummed about me asking if I could put my fingers in Megan Fox's mouth… and I knew she was right there, and he just went ballistic," Ritter revealed. "He kind of went maniac mode." Surprisingly, Ritter saw the confrontation as a gift, explaining that it provided the intense confrontation he had been looking for as an actor in his role in the film 'Prisoner's Daughter' alongside Kate Beckinsale.

Ritter expressed gratitude, stating, "So when [Machine Gun Kelly] started going apes**t on me, I was like, 'This is really confrontational but also, like thank you, dude.'" Despite the incident, Ritter holds no ill will and believes Kelly may have simply been having a bad day. However, the issue between Ritter and Kelly was not resolved, and Ritter described the entire experience as bewildering. He added, "No resolution. I think the whole experience was just like, 'What the actual f**k is happening?!'" Ritter further described Kelly as fully unhinged during the incident.

'It's a work in progress!'

'Johnny & Clyde' released on May 5, also stars Avan Jogia and Ajani Russell as the film's titular characters. However, the film has received critical panning since its release.

Ritter's revelation comes amidst rumors that Kelly and Fox have "halted" their wedding plans as they work towards reconciliation. "He's doing whatever he can to get her back, and she's making him work for it," an insider told People. "They are slowly working on reconciling but he's totally in the dog house still. It's still an unhealthy dynamic though,' said the insider, 'and their friends just don't see this lasting. He has a lot of proving himself to do, and he doesn't want to give her up. He is great with her kids and super hands on. It's a work in progress."

Despite the ups and downs, hope remains as the couple was recently spotted having a sweet moment backstage at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit bash in New York City. While their engagement has faced challenges, Fox and Kelly reportedly "feel more connected than ever." The pair began dating in May 2020 following Fox's split from her husband of 10 years, Brian Austin Green. Their relationship blossomed on the set of 'Midnight in the Switchgrass,' and they have since spoken highly of each other, referring to their connection as that of twin flames. Fox claimed, "I knew right away that he was what I call a twin flame. Instead of a soul mate, a twin flame is actually where a soul has ascended into a high enough level that it can be split into two different bodies at the same time. So we're actually two halves of the same soul, I think."

Who is Tyson Ritter?

Ritter is a multi-talented individual known for his contributions to the music industry as well as his foray into acting. Born on April 24, 1984, in Stillwater, Oklahoma, Ritter rose to fame as the lead vocalist and songwriter of the popular rock band 'The All-American Rejects'.

Ritter gained recognition for hits like 'Swing, Swing,' 'Dirty Little Secret,' and 'Gives You Hell'. However, in recent years, Ritter has ventured into the world of acting, showcasing his versatility and talent on the big screen. He has appeared in various film and television projects, including roles in movies such as 'Love and Mercy,' 'Miss You Already,' and 'Peppermint.' garnering praises from critics and fans alike.