Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Logan Paul returning alone to WWE? Fans may expect a big surprise

2023-06-18 13:51
Logan Paul hasn't been in the WWE since his defeat at WrestleMania 39
Is Logan Paul returning alone to WWE? Fans may expect a big surprise

Logan Paul hasn't been in the WWE since his defeat at WrestleMania 39, where he fell short against Seth Rollins on the biggest platform of them all. Despite his respectable attempt, Rollins proved to be superior that evening. Since then, The Maverick has not made any appearances on the company's programming.

The WWE Universe now has the exact date for Logan Paul's comeback, as it was announced that the popular YouTuber would be appearing on Monday Night RAW on June 19. This revelation has left many curious about how the company will incorporate Paul into its future plans.

Is Logan Paul returning alone to WWE?

Many fans speculate that Seth Rollins will confront Logan Paul on RAW the following week, but there's also the possibility of a different scenario. It could involve Logan Paul teaming up with his brother Jake Paul and challenging Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens for the tag team championships.

Jake Paul made a recent appearance at Crown Jewel, where he tried to assist Logan in defeating Roman Reigns. While their previous attempt was unsuccessful, there is a possibility that Logan and Jake could reunite and aim to win their first WWE championships together.

Paul impressed many members of the WWE Universe with his in-ring debut alongside The Miz in a tag team match, and later with his victory over The Miz at SummerSlam. His performance against Roman Reigns also received praise from fans and analysts, showcasing his skills and leaving a positive impression.

‘I'm gonna keep doing this sport’

For a short period of time, there was a widespread belief that Paul was an ideal addition to the world of professional wrestling, prompting WWE to bring him back. Paul himself expressed a sense of gratitude and feeling blessed after agreeing to make more appearances for the company. He acknowledged and appreciated the company's confidence and belief in him.

“I feel incredibly blessed to have found something that I'm good at, at 28 years old. And the fact that the organization believes I'm good enough to continue hopefully building this WWE legacy is mind-blowing. And I'm incredibly grateful and incredibly blessed. And as long as I can keep putting on good shows, man, I'm gonna keep doing this sport,” Logan said.

Logan Paul has received significant love and attention from the wrestling industry. Prior to his in-ring debut, the 28-year-old was mentored by industry veterans such as Shawn Michaels, among other top minds in the business, which undoubtedly played a role in his development and preparation.

However, according to John Morrison, a WWE legend, he believes that Paul's success in the business is largely attributed to the assistance and support he received. Morrison expressed the opinion that without the guidance and help he received, Paul's career in the company would have likely faltered.

“He’s getting a lot of help from the best minds in the business and pretending like he’s doing more of it than he is, cause without the help of the people surrounding, I think Logan Paul falls flat on his face,” Morrison said.