Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Katy Perry releases new range of boots amid Russell Brand scandal, here's what they cost and where you can buy them

2023-09-20 15:24
Katy Perry took to social media to share photos of her posing on a scooter, modeling her new line of cowboy boots
Katy Perry releases new range of boots amid Russell Brand scandal, here's what they cost and where you can buy them

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Katy Perry recently broke her social media silence as her ex-husband Russell Brand faces serious allegations of rape, sexual assault, and emotional abuse dating back to 2006-2013.

Without referencing her ex, Perry took to social media to share photos of her new line of cowboy boots. Her posts included images where she posed on a scooter, showcasing her latest fashion venture. "Scootin n bootin," read the caption.

Where to buy and price of Katy Perry's new range of cowboy boots

Katy Perry's latest footwear creation, 'The Annie-o Bootie' is now available for purchase on her website, retailing at $139.

The 'Annie-O Bootie' is available in three color options: deep mauve, lagoon blue, and black.

These boots are designed with a pointed-toe silhouette and a low flared lucite heel. The upper is man-made, and the boots are lined with comfortable textiles.

The heel height measures approximately 2.2 inches, per Katy Perry Collections. The website describes these boots as, "Wild West style meets cosmopolitan chic."

Katy Perry said she knew the 'real truth' about Russell Brand

Perry, who is currently engaged to long-term partner Orlando Bloom, has refrained from commenting on the allegations against her ex-husband, Brand.

However, questions have arisen regarding what she may have been aware of, as there are claims suggesting she knew the "real truth" after their divorce.

In a 2013 interview with Vogue, the 'California Gurls' singer shared that she had initially taken "a lot of responsibility" for their split until she later discovered what she referred to as the "real truth."

Perry mentioned that she would keep the "truth" to herself as she couldn't openly disclose it at the time, as she kept it locked away "for a rainy day."

Perry stated, "I felt a lot of responsibility for it ending, but then I found out the real truth, which I can't necessarily disclose because I keep it locked in my safe for a rainy day."

"I let go and I was like: This isn't because of me; this is beyond me. So I have moved on from that."

She said at the time, "He's a very smart man, and I was in love with him when I married him. Let's just say I haven't heard from him since he texted me saying he was divorcing me December 31, 2011."