Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Gwen Stefani gets emotional as she pays touching tribute to 'soulmate' Blake Shelton on 'The Voice' finale

2023-05-25 08:17
'Who would've thought this Orange County girl and this country guy from Oklahoma would fall in love with each other on the set,' said Gwen Stefani
Gwen Stefani gets emotional as she pays touching tribute to 'soulmate' Blake Shelton on 'The Voice' finale

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Gwen Stefani, who made her return to 'The Voice' show, paid a touching tribute to her husband Blake Shelton during the season's finale on Tuesday, May 23. She shared a video, which was a compilation of short clips of their sweet love story that started in 2014 on this show. "Who would've thought this Orange County girl and this country guy from Oklahoma would fall in love with each other on the set of 'The Voice'," she said.

While talking about how they fell in love, the 53-year-old actress said, "When I first came on the show, our life was having this parallel destruction happening — and the next thing I know, Blake and I start becoming besties and falling in love. To find my soulmate, it's hard for me to even talk about it without getting super emotional. The craziest thing about being on The Voice with Blake is that it led to me doing country," as per People.

READ MORE

'It's bittersweet': Blake Shelton shares throwback pic with emotional goodbye note as he bids farewell to 'The Voice' after 23 seasons

'Queen since the beginning': Fans amazed as 'ageless' Gwen Stefani, 53, shares throwback pic from teen years

'He has truly changed people's lives'

The proud ‘What You Waiting For?’ star shared a lot of admiration for her partner, she said: "23 seasons, he has truly changed people's lives. 'The Voice' is going to go on but Blake's legacy will be there forever. 'The Voice' is the reason that I met Blake Shelton and my life completely changed after that. Blake has a great finale, we love you and I'll see you at home." Shelton earlier captioned a series of photographs of his from the show over the years, "Can't believe it's been 23 seasons of @nbcthevoice... and especially can't believe today is my final episode."

'Thank you to everyone'

"It's bittersweet. When we signed up for season 1, I don't think any of us knew what this was going to be... These past 12 years I have made lifelong friends and memories. I've had the great opportunity to coach some really talented artists, 9 who have taken home #TeamBlake wins (let's make that 10 tonight?), and watch these artists grow so much from the show."

he said before adding "Thank you to everyone... the crew, the coaches, the contestants, the fans, and my wife who have made these some really great years. Love y'all!!!!!!"

Tags news epcelebs