Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Guy Fieri's oldest son Hunter announces engagement to journalist and pickleball pro Tara Bernstein

2023-11-25 21:15
Guy Fieri's son Hunter Fieri proposed to Tara Bernstein during the Thanksgiving holiday
Guy Fieri's oldest son Hunter announces engagement to journalist and pickleball pro Tara Bernstein

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: With a new member on the way, Guy Fieri's family's Thanksgiving was particularly special this year.

The celebrity restaurateur and author's son Hunter Fieri revealed his engagement to pickleball pro Tara Bernstein on his Instagram page on Friday, November 24.

Tara is a talented professional pickleball player who rose to fame for her abilities on the court as well as for winning over Hunter Fieri's heart.

The pair set out on their voyage in February 2023, and Hunter's love story took off on Instagram as he posted poignant pictures of their travels together.

"Coming soon…Mr. & Mrs.Fieri ♥️ #blessed," the 27-year-old posted on Instagram with pictures of the passionate proposal by a pond.

Tara Bernstein is a 'producer, digital creator and on air talent'

Besides being Hunter's fiance, Tara has an impressive life and career. She is a committed professional pickleball player who not only adds her enthusiasm, passion, and good energy to the court but also to the dynamics inside the Fieri family.

Tara's LinkedIn profile bio reads: "Producer, digital creator and on-air talent with 8 years of experience. Active multimedia journalist responsible of full production cycle: scheduling interviews, writing scripts, capturing B-roll, filming interviews and producing ready on-air segments. Work with production teams in and out the field."

"Social media savy with more then 25k followers on Instagram (taralynn.nyc)

Creating 100% of my stories

Strong ability to engage with all viewers, both sports fans and daily users."

Pickleball pro Tara Bernstein is a 'perfect fit' for Fieri family

Tara seems to fit in perfectly, even in the middle of a friendly family competition, as Guy refers to her as a "pickleball machine," per PEOPLE.

The 'Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives' actor also said that his close-knit family gets along well with Tara, and they even enjoy a little friendly rivalry. "She plays one-against-two, and beats everybody," he stated.

The Fieri family reportedly welcomed Hunter's relationship when he began dating Tara in February. Guy earlier revealed in June that he had a strong admiration for his son's fiance.

Guy told PEOPLE at the time, "[She has] good values and is just a really great person so I couldn't be happier for Hunter."

"This is a big deal. To see him this happy and also to see him have a partner that is as driven as he is, it's perfect," he added.

Tara also released a charming video in June that featured some of the couple's most memorable experiences.

"To my partner, my better half, I’m so blessed to have someone as amazing and loving as you in my life," she captioned the video. "Your energy, drive and positive light is contagious - you light up my world. I love you."

Hunter professed his love in a heartfelt Instagram message that same day.

He wrote "You mean the world to me!" as the caption for a couple's photo carousel. "Thank you always being so supportive and loving. You value love, family, and loyalty, and I am truly blessed to have found someone as amazing as you! My ridaaaa, I love you baby."

Tags news