Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac reveals her father's epic reply to disgusting request made by fan

2023-07-24 13:20
Paige Spiranac said, 'You never know who is standing next to you, listening or watching you, so watch what you say as I will probably find out'
Paige Spiranac reveals her father's epic reply to disgusting request made by fan

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: The Golf beauty Paige Spiranac is one of the most popular influencers in the world of sports. She has undoubtedly become a household name in the golfing community. With around 3.7 million followers on Instagram and 900k on Twitter, she has surpassed the fan-following of golf legends like Tiger Woods.

30-year-old outspoken influencer is known for her captivating videos and golf analysis. With so much under her radar, it's obvious for her to have several fans. However, back in April 2023, Spiranac revealed a fan's disgusting request and her dad's hilarious response to it.

'I want her to sign my private area'

The former golf pro is known for sharing her insights on both her professional and personal life on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter. She regularly posts glamorous snaps of herself in a variety of outfits on the golf course. Along with it sometimes she even manages to have a ''ask me question/ anything'' session with her audience. Back in April 2023, she revealed the answer to the question, titled "most unpleasant experience in public."

Taking to Instagram's Q&A, she said, "I was playing this golf event and these two guys were just, you know talking and he was like I want her to sign my you know, his private area." However, little did the man know that he was standing right next to Spiranac's father. Spiranac added, "He said that not knowing that my dad was standing right next to him."

Spiranac's dad gave a hilarious reply

In the next series of stories, the stunning influencer then revealed her dad's hilarious response to what was unfolding. Her father, Dan Spiranac was a member of the University of Pittsburgh Panthers football team, which won the 1976 national college championship. In the story, Paige said: "So my dad turned to him and said her last name is too long to sign."

She continued, "So like my parents and people who are like friends and family have a really great attitude about it and you sort of have to. But you never know who is standing next to you, listening or watching you, so watch what you say as I will probably find out."

Earlier, the influencer also mocked fans' criticism of the LIV Golf event which took place in Australia. She took to Twitter and said: "It was electric, but what's frustrating is all the takes I was seeing on social media. People were saying 'Too much music, too much fun'. When did too much fun become a bad thing?"

Tags news