Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Has Ana Navarro stopped wearing makeup? Fans gush over 'The View' host as she enjoys beach vacay, say 'you look younger'

2023-08-14 09:27
Ana Navarro shared an update about her summer vacation in Turkey
Has Ana Navarro stopped wearing makeup? Fans gush over 'The View' host as she enjoys beach vacay, say 'you look younger'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ co-host Ana Navarro is currently spending her summer vacation in Turkey.

Navarro has made it her mission to keep her fans up to date on everything she has checked off her bucket list.

Navarro’s summer vacation with her husband, Al Cardenas, looks like a dream come true as ‘The View’ co-host shared glimpses on Instagram and Twitter, and her most recent post has an interesting twist.

Navarro posted a series of pictures and videos without makeup, and from the looks of it, she was motivated to go without makeup for a while.

Ana Navarro goes makeup-free

‘The View' host took a break from the political conversation on Twitter to share a few images from Turkey that had previously only been seen on Instagram.

In this tweet, Navarro talked about her beach hair, and how she won’t be wearing any makeup for the rest of August.

Navarro tweeted, "Beach hair. Don’t care. I plan to wear no makeup, hair extensions, or Spanx for the rest of August."

"Letting it all just be. Ok, maybe a little lipstick. @AlCardenasFL_DC & I are checking-one off the bucket list. Sailing & swimming in the bluest waters of the Aegean’s simply magical,” she added.

In addition to foregoing makeup, Navarro also added hair extensions and Spanx to the list of things she is letting go of until ‘The View’ begins filming again.

Fans gush over Ana Navarro’s no-makeup look

Navarro’s fans have responded to her decision with positive comments and support as one fan wrote, “You are the most beautiful like this!” and another said, “Beautiful! You don’t need all that stuff.”

Some also pointed out that ‘The View’ co-host doesn’t “need” makeup, and looks “younger” without it.

One fan tweeted, “You absolutely do not need makeup.” Another wrote, “You actually look younger without the makeup and hair. More importantly, you look happy.”

One fan has truly summed up what everyone seemed to have felt after reading Navarro’s tweet, “Everyone else is already saying, but I’ll add to it…whenever I see a picture of you without makeup. I think you look like you’re about 30 years old. You look pretty with makeup on too, but I’d go without it as much as possible if I were you.”

And of course, her well-wishers have also given her some important advice to go with it, “Whatever makes you happy. Don’t forget your sunscreen.”

Tags news