Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Jake Paul and Logan Paul? 'The Problem Child' claims brother tried to snatch Nate Diaz bout: 'Business is business'

2023-08-04 13:54
Jake Paul and Nate Diaz's fight has been scheduled on August 5
What happened between Jake Paul and Logan Paul? 'The Problem Child' claims brother tried to snatch Nate Diaz bout: 'Business is business'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jake Paul has once again captured the spotlight as he directed his attention towards his brother, Logan. After being defeted by Tommy Fury, Paul is determined to reclaim his victory. After the loss, he revealed his intentions to have a rematch.

Paul's next fight is scheduled against UFC legend Nate Diaz on August 5. However, it seems his own brother, Logan, may have attempted to hijack the highly-anticipated Diaz bout from him. In a recent interview, Paul claimed that "it's not new Logan behavior."

What happened between Jake Paul and Logan Paul?

During a recent interview, Paul opened up about his brother's actions, accusing Logan of attempting to snatch his upcoming match and shedding light on his brother's behavior. The video clip of the interview quickly went viral on various social media platforms, particularly on X, where it amassed over 770k views. An X user, HappyPunchPromo, shared the video and captioned it with the statement, "It's not new Logan behavior. Jake Paul says Logan Paul tried stealing the Nate Diaz fight from him."

In the video, Paul stated, "No, I believe we had always intended to pursue this fight. When my brother became a free agent, discussions began immediately, but he was the one trying to take it away from me. The situation was quite the opposite... Well, it's business is business. This isn't something new coming from Logan."

'Fake brotherhood'

After watching the interview of Paul discussing his brother Logan, fans left a number of reactions. One fan said, "Jake got so involved in the build up between Logan and Mayweather, you could tell Jake wanted that fight and tried to make it happen by making it personal with Floyd." Another fan said, "Maybe it’s called setting up a fight in the future while promoting his brothers event Lmao y’all always try to reach." A third user said, "Acting like Nate is an object for you to keep. Jake tried stealing the Floyd fight. Why can’t it be the same with Logan wanting to fight Nate?" Another penned, "Fake brotherhood." A fan wrote, "Logan has always been the bad brother and the fake guy"

‘He’s a bully’

In yet another viral Instagram video clip of Paul's interview, he did not hold back as he labeled Diaz a "bully." The interview, which was part of MMA hour, saw Paul explaining his reasons for not respecting Diaz and accusing him of physically harming "innocent people."

Paul said, “I respect his career, i don’t respect him as person, he is a bully, he is a punk, he beats up innocent people he is always trying to cause a scene throwing water bottles at people, he always high, What kind of example is that to set to everyone, just smoking all the f*****g time? I don't like these things about him and some has to bully the bully.”

'Good luck lmao'

Many fans left comments under the Instagaram post. One fan said, "Wasn't he arrested for vandalism like 3 years ago?" Another fan wrote, "This guy tryna turn the fans against Nate? Good luck lmao." A third fan said, "Bro threw toilet paper at Dylan Danis and is complaining about Nate throwing water bottles to thirsty people." A fourth user said, "Atleast his brother doesn’t scam his fans for millions in NFTs." A fifth quipped, "Calls someone else a bully while fighting dudes half his size."