Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Anne Hathaway calls aging 'just another word for living' and explains why she feels better in her 40s

2023-09-21 09:52
Anne Hathaway has shared a candid response to fans who’ve told her that she looks 'really good' for her age
Anne Hathaway calls aging 'just another word for living' and explains why she feels better in her 40s

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Anne Hathaway loves the way she looks. The ‘Interstellar’ star shares her "personal" take on aging, and all the years of gorgeousness.

Hathaway, 40, said in a candid interview, “Aging is just another word for living. And what you do with it from there is personal and up to you.”

“I feel great — I feel better than I did in my twenties because I'm taking much better care of myself,” the star revealed.

Anne Hathaway feels every decade has its challenges

‘The Intern’ star said in her first interview after maternity break that every decade has its different challenges. “In my 30s, I had to give up alcohol. I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't lead the life that I wanted while drinking,” Hathaway admits.

Hathaway says, “And in my 40s I'm finding I have to support myself differently nutritionally. I want to go back and talk to my 25-year-old self who felt like she didn't have to do anything and just be like, "Oh honey, honey, there's a whole other world out there and it tastes like an avocado.’”

Anne Hathaway shares ‘postpartum snapback’ reality

The ‘Devil Wears Prada’ star shared her own experience on ‘postpartum snapback,’ calling it fake.

“People don't talk about this and it really made me feel better when I found out about it. It takes three years for your body to fully recover from a pregnancy. I didn't snap back. I want to be very, very clear about that,” Hathaway added.

The mother-of-two continued, “With my second it took every minute of those three years. Let your body be a body. There's nowhere to get to. It's just now. Be present and take care of yourself and don't set expectations.”

The star also talked about fashion with People, I believe that style is an expression, and I trust her, which makes me feel like I can be braver. We don't take it too seriously.”

“This isn't a dress rehearsal; this is life. I was given so many things at such a young age, and I didn't always know how to appreciate them. I felt badly about myself in certain things, and I didn't know how to enjoy what I was wearing. Now I'm wearing things that I enjoy, and I'm wearing that I enjoy, and I'm wearing them gratefully — and that seems to be working."

Hathaway shares her sons Jonathan, 7, and Jack, 3, with husband Adam Shulman, 42.

Tags news