Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Not everyone can afford separate bathrooms': Internet slams 'RHOC' star Heather Dubrow for sharing problematic marriage advice in anniversary post

2023-06-06 11:47
Heather Dubrow's advice about couples having separate bathrooms sparked an immediate response from fans, who called her out for the suggestion
'Not everyone can afford separate bathrooms': Internet slams 'RHOC' star Heather Dubrow for sharing problematic marriage advice in anniversary post

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: The Dubrow family has once again become the center of attention, this time for their heartfelt 24th-anniversary post on Instagram. Heather and Terry Dubrow have been inseparable for the last 26 years, with 24 of those years spent as a married couple. Their beautiful union has blessed them with four children -- Max, Nicholas, Kat, and Collette.

To celebrate 24 years of togetherness, the 'RHOC' star took to Instagram to share why the couple works and reveal the secret behind their successful marriage. She said that the reason they are happily married is because they have separate bathrooms. However, her well-intentioned advice faced immediate backlash from fans who argued that a happy marriage does not hinge on the number of bathrooms. Moreover, many pointed out that having the luxury to afford two separate bathrooms is not a reality for most people.

Heather Dubrow celebrates 24th anniversary with Terry Dubrow

Heather and her plastic surgeon husband Terry recently marked their 24th anniversary with a delightful Instagram post. The couple shared tender kisses during a photo shoot, capturing the essence of their enduring love. Heather accompanied the post with a caption, offering her advice for a happy, strong, and successful marriage. She playfully stated, "After 24 years of marriage, this is my advice for EVERYONE who wants a happy, strong, and successful marriage ❤️ 1. Have separate bathrooms (funny, but true) 2. Date your spouse - No really. Don't stop going on dates... ever! 3. Let things go 4. Don't fight when you're tired or with alcohol on board (Trust me on this!)."

Expressing her genuine sentiment, she concluded, "Marriage is a leap of faith - but if you're lucky and work hard at it, you get to do life with your best friend and partner in crime! Like me & T❤️." However, Heather's bathroom advice sparked an immediate response from fans, who called her out for the suggestion.

'Not everyone can afford 2 bathrooms'

Heather's marriage advice about having separate bathrooms in her anniversary post garnered mixed reactions from fans. While many appreciated her wisdom, one fan humorously pointed out the practicality of the suggestion and wrote, "Love all the advice but not everyone can afford separate bathrooms!!! One is enough." Another fan added a touch of humor, remarking, "And having money doesn't hurt either." Sarcastically, someone asked, "What about separate bedrooms?"

Highlighting different priorities, another fan commented, "I would spend on other things rather than having separate bathrooms." Another fan shared, "I agree with most everything... #1... I just can't do it... don't agree... we have been married 32 years!" In a lighthearted tone, another fan confessed, "I agree except for the bathrooms 😂. We have only been able to afford one-bathroom homes in our 19-year relationship."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news