Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate’s shrewd reply to Piers Morgan over his influence on school children divides Internet: 'They keep challenging him'

2023-11-23 16:59
On part one of a two-part interview with Piers Morgan, Andrew Tate made some interesting claims about his December 2022 arrest and the alleged reasons behind it
Andrew Tate’s shrewd reply to Piers Morgan over his influence on school children divides Internet: 'They keep challenging him'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Controversial former kickboxer turned influencer Andrew Tate's appeared on Piers Morgan’s TalkTV show 'Uncensored' to give account of his situation as he awaits trial.

Apart from discussing topics like the Matrix and Covid-19 consipracy theories, Tate was questioned by Morgan about how he feels when schools don't allow children to take his name.

For context, Andrew and his brother Tristan are awaiting trial in Romania and have been accused of forming a criminal gang to exploit women, however, both have denied the allegations.

Additionally, in part one of a two-part interview with Morgan,Tate even made some interesting claims about his December 2022 arrest and the reasons behind it.

Andrew Tate's intense conversation with Piers Morgan

Apart from all other things, a video of Tate silencing Morgan went viral. The video, which was posted by Hustler University’s official X (previously known as Twitter) account, featured the duo discussing Tate’s influence on young men.

Morgan starts the conversation by saying, "Nobody’s allowed to mention to take your name because the teachers think that your brand of masculinity is so toxic."

He added, "They are seeing immediate effects on the way young men behave and not in a good way."

Tate replied, "I can understand why they banned me, because I speak the truth. If I was wearing a wig and lipstick, telling young boys to remove their genitals, would I have been banned from school? No."

"They would have said you can say his name, no problem." Top G concluded, before adding, "Suppose I had say grow up and get strong and if your wife doesn't want a job and you need to pay for her, its your job as a man, you better find some money. I am the f**king number 1 public enemy-garbage."

Internet reacts to Andrew Tate's interview with Piers Morgan

Within a few hours of getting uploaded, the clip of Andrew Tate's interview with Piers Morgan had more than 200K views and several comments.

A user said, "What a nice person- show me who supports you and I tell you who you are."

Another user wrote, "This was so good he ate @piersmorgan and spat him out lol What did he call him loverboy or something was so funny."

One user wrote, "They keep challenging him only to loose as always and forever will be."

Another user said, "He has previously grasped this concept, yet it continues to be reiterated unnecessarily."

"He does make a valid point," one social media user wrote on X.

Another said, "Hard to disagree with Andrew on that one."

Slamming Tate's appearance, one user penned, "Why was he wearing sunglasses? Makes him look super sketchy- not trustable--."

Tags news