Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee shares bare face photos on social media, calls it her 'chin zit era'

2023-07-30 17:48
'It’s me in my over-tired chin zit era taking blurry photos like the kids,' Ginger captioned her post
‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee shares bare face photos on social media, calls it her 'chin zit era'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee recently revealed her natural skin in new Instagram pics on the weekend. She posted a snap with a close-up photo of her blemished face, and called herself in a ‘chin zit era’.

Born on January 13, 1981, Zee is popularly known as the chief meteorologist for ‘GMA’ and became a prominent figure in weather reporting. The mother of two children, Adrian and Miles, candidly also opened up about her brutal eating disorder. She revealed that she tried to hide it in the past, however, it turned out so bad that she became an expert liar. Zee revealed that it affected her life to a great extent, however, she was able to overcome it.

Natural Ginger Zee

In the photo, 42-year-old Zee seemed to be unwinding in bed with soft lighting. She was dressed in a black tank top with a faint glimpse of a bra strap, and she had a smile on her face as she posed for the camera. The daytime TV personality appeared to have some remnants of eye makeup from the day, but her skin was without any makeup. Despite the blurry and dimly lit picture, a noticeable red bump was seen on the side of her chin. In the caption, the mother of two humorously referred to her "over-tired chin zit era," playfully admitting to taking blurry photos like the kids. She added, “It’s me in my over-tired chin zit era taking blurry photos like the kids”.

Ginger Zee claps back at trolls and bullies

Earlier this summer, Zee shared a series of interactions she had experienced online, conveying a message of resilience against trolls and bullies. One interaction featured a positive fan complimenting her appearance and asking for makeup secrets. They wrote, “@Ginger_Zee looking fabulous @ABCWorldNews can you share any makeup secrets?” In response, Zee humorously acknowledged her long hours but credited her photographer's expert lighting, saying: "Ha! I've had the same makeup on since 5am… but I touched it up a little and give all the credit to my photographer Tom Manning's lighting - expert!"

However, another interaction was less favorable, with someone critiquing Zee’s makeup application. They asked, “Who's doing #GingerZee's makeup and why are they putting brown blush/bronzer on her lower cheek all the way down to her jawline??"Unfazed, Zee responded with a touch of sass, saying: "Oh… it's me updating my makeup from this morning… sorry you didn't like my artistry but I'm much better at science than makeup, thank you!"

Zee’s post was accompanied by a caption aimed at empowering others to recognize that everyone has opinions, both positive and negative, and not to take any single comment too personally. She encouraged her followers to embrace the diversity of opinions while reminding them of her love for hearing from all of them, stating, "This is for anyone who needs to hear it — everyone has an opinion, these two came in within minutes of each other… I’ll watch back to be sure there is no validity to the negative one, but in general, I hope this helps you all see you can’t take anyone comment too personally as it varies widely depending on the person. And that’s ok! I love hearing from you all”.

Tags news