Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Kalani Faagata feels 'disgusted' after Asuelu Pulaa cheated on her 12 times

2023-10-03 08:23
'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Kalani Faagata feels disgusted for covering up Asuelu Pulaa's infidelities in the past
'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Kalani Faagata feels 'disgusted' after Asuelu Pulaa cheated on her 12 times

FLORIDA KEYS, FLORIDA: '90 Day: The Last Resort' star Kalani Faagata recently revealed that her husband Asuelu Pulaa cheated on her 10 to 12 times. She also revealed that she felt disgusted for covering up Asuleu's cheating scandals over the years.

In a recent preview of the TLC show, Kalani broke down into tears when she talked about all the instances her partner cheated on her.

She also explained the main reason why she had been covering for him all this while.

Kalani recalled, "By the time I had figured things out, I was pregnant, and I was already bringing him to America."

She continued, "So I just felt like I needed to suck it up and just hide it. I wanted him to get along with my dad, and with my family members, so I just kept it hidden, basically to protect him."

Kalani continued to explain the extent of her husband's philandering and said, "It was like girl after girl after girl, and I was just crushed."

Kalani further noted, "Once he got to America, it really didn't happen. And then within like a year ago, then he started online cheating."

Kalani revealed that Asuleu then didn't physically cheat on her, but he had reached out to different girls online. The reality star added, "Then he would buy their naked pictures online, and then that led all the way up until... where he did the tongue thing and the b---job things."

She said, "So collectively, he's cheated like 10, 12 times." "Hearing myself say that, I’m just disgusted with myself," Kalani noted, before breaking down in tears and looking away.

'90 Day: The Last Resort' star Asuelu Pulaa regrets his actions

Asuelu Pulaa regrets cheating on his wife Kalani Faagata. During a confession, he admitted with tears, "I feel really sick to talk about what I did."

Asuelu further said, "I just like feel like an a*****e." Asuelu confessed that he felt like he didn't even 'deserve' to be with his wife now.

He stated with teary eyes that he was 'hurting' his wife and family. However, it seems like the regret came a bit late and Kalani has already given him enough chances.

Kalani Faagata uses 'hall pass' to cheat on Asuelu Pulaa

After Asuelu Pulaa was caught red-handed cheating on Kalani, he offered her a hall pass, which allowed her to kiss someone if she wanted to.

Asuelu shared during a previous episode of the TLC show that Kalani did take the hall pass and that it was really hard because he gave her permission.

He further added that he trusted that she wasn't going to use it.

However, Kalani wasn't too happy with his statement and wondered how he could be upset after having given her the hall pass himself.

Kalani said, "Asuelu offered to let me kiss someone. So I got to know this other guy. We did kiss each other. It escalated further to oral s*x and then after that it escalated into actual s*x."

How many kids do Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa have?

Kalani Faagata and Asuelu Pulaa share two kids together. The pair first met while Kalani was on vacation in Samoa.

Kalani was soon pregnant with her first son Oliver in 2018. Kalani and Asuelu welcomed their second kid Kennedy in 2019.

'90 Day: The Last Resort' airs every Monday at 9 pm ET on TLC.