Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Addison Rae collaborates with Charli XCX on '2 Die 4', fans label her 'pop star mommy'

2023-08-19 17:45
Addison Rae's fans were very excited to hear she was collaborating with the 'Boom Clap' hitmaker Charli XCX
Addison Rae collaborates with Charli XCX on '2 Die 4', fans label her 'pop star mommy'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Addison Rae is finally getting her own main pop girl moment. Rae released her debut 'AR' EP on Friday, August 18, which includes the glossy pop ballad '2 Die 4', which features Charli XCX.

Rae took to Instagram to announce the release of her long-awaited debut album. "Dug up a few leaks from the lost album AR 8.18," she stated in the post, which bears a cover image of herself blowing bubblegum.

Addison Rae collaborates with Charli XCX

Rae recently shared her collaboration video with her fans. "My taste, to die for / My waist, to die for / This boom-boom bass, to die for / I-I-I want someone who thinks I'm to die for," Rae says in the video on TikTok.

@addisonre ♬ 2 die 4 (feat. Charli XCX) - Addison Rae

Rae shared a slideshow of photos related to '2 Die 4', implying that this song could be her next single. The post included white and pastel hearts, a one-of-a-kind photo of Rae blowing bubblegum and a photo with Charli XCX.

Rae's post drove fans into a frenzy, with many surprised that a collaboration was in the works. A fan commented, "POP MUSIC IS SAVED." Another added, "You are pop music’s last hope I am being so real rn."

A third called Rae, "Pop star mommy."

Addison Rae releases new music

Rae's first release since her breakthrough single 'Obsessed' in 2021 is the EP, which includes leaked songs from her canceled first LP. It also includes previously teased songs such as 'Nothing On (But the Radio)', which was originally a Lady Gaga demo recorded for her 2013 album ARTPOP.

'I Got It Bad', 'It Couldn't Been U' and 'Obsession' was also included in the project by Rae.

"AR out now. Before I can move on to my next chapter in music, here’s a little sign off to my previous one. A few of you may have heard these songs after they were unfortunately leaked last year," Rae wrote in a post.

Rae further wrote, "But if you loved them, now you can listen to them on all streaming platforms!!! Ahhh!!"

She went on to add, "If you haven’t heard them, I hope you take a listen and they make you dance!! I love you all so much. And I love these songs. Thank you to everyone who has been so excited about these and has supported me so much!!"

"And thank you to all of the writers/producers/engineers/everyone who were a part of creating and finishing this little time capsule & helping to get it out in the world (officially). Time to turn the page now. Stay tuned. It’ll be worth the wait," she further wrote.

Tags news epcelebs