Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Voice' 2023 Finals: NOIVAS' vocal decline leaves fans disappointed as performances go 'downhill'

2023-05-23 11:52
A wave of disappointment washed over 'The Voice' fans as they witnessed a noticeable decline in the performance quality of NOIVAS
'The Voice' 2023 Finals: NOIVAS' vocal decline leaves fans disappointed as performances go 'downhill'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The highly anticipated moment has arrived as the grand finale of 'The Voice' takes center stage, setting the scene for an epic battle among the Top 5 singers. With their hearts pounding and their voices ready to soar, these incredible talents prepare to deliver mesmerizing ballads and electrifying uptempo songs that will leave us spellbound. Meanwhile, the esteemed panel of coaches, including the legendary Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, Niall Horan, and Chance the Rapper, pour their souls into supporting and guiding their chosen artists toward victory.

As the final curtain is raised, the stage becomes a melting pot of soulful voices, with Grace West, Gina Miles, Sorelle, D Smooth, and NOIVAS stepping into the spotlight. However, amid the excitement and anticipation, there is a sense of disappointment among fans as they express that one of the artists did not quite meet the mark during the crucial finale. It was NOIVAS, who despite starting the competition as a formidable and strong artist, failed to live up to expectations with their performance, leaving fans yearning for the magic and brilliance they had initially showcased.

RELATED ARTICLES

What is Noivas' real name? Fans divulge secret as 'The Voice' 2023 contestant stuns viewers with powerful performance in Finale Part 1

'The Voice' 2023 Finals: Grace West steals hearts in red outfit, fans compare her to Carmen Sandiego

NOIVAS starts 'The Voice' finale act on emotional note

NOIVAS had an exciting lineup of performances for the finale. Before his rendition of 'Cold,' Team Blake's talented artist received a heartfelt letter from his wife and children, urging him to dream big and make a positive impact on the world. Kelly praised the song selection, noting that it perfectly suited NOIVAS' versatile voice, which effortlessly blended elements of country, soul, and rock. Blake agreed, mentioning that the audience already perceived NOIVAS as a country artist due to his distinctive sound, making 'Cold' an ideal choice, and he delivered an outstanding performance that left a lasting impression.

As the competition progressed, Carson engaged in a conversation with Blake and NOIVAS, reflecting on the moment Blake had the opportunity to steal him back and their breakout performance of 'Come Together.' NOIVAS shared that for his uptempo performance, he selected 'Fly Away,' a song he previously performed with his college band, creating a meaningful full-circle moment for him. During rehearsal, Blake expressed his admiration for the energy and passion NOIVAS brought to the performance, emphasizing that this was a chance for him to showcase his full range of talents to the audience. Chance showered NOIVAS with praise, recognizing his excellent song choice and declaring him a star. Blake proclaimed that NOIVAS' performance set the tone for the finale, exceeding all expectations and proving that he had indeed "killed it."

'Nothing better than a standard bar night karaoke'

A wave of disappointment washed over fans as they witnessed a noticeable decline in the performance quality of NOIVAS. With high hopes and anticipation, fans were left disheartened as NOIVAS failed to meet the expectations set by his previous stellar performances. The drop in his delivery and execution left a void of excitement and left fans yearning for the captivating moments they had grown accustomed to throughout the competition. One Redditor said, "I could hear Noivas losing his voice at the end of his first performance. This second one is rockyyyy. Poor dude’s vocal chords", while another added, "Once I heard it was gonna be Lenny Kravitz, knew he was out of the running. No offense to Lenny, but any cover I've seen of his just sounds generic & like you said, karaoke."

One Reddit comment read, "I might get some hate, but his voice does not match his personality on stage. The last performance was very messy, and his voice tends to fall apart the longer he sings. I hope the best for him, just don’t see what others see I guess." Another said, "NOIVAS went from one of contender of this season to downhill. But he will get higher place" was also seen. One fan pointed out, "I don’t know how I feel about Noivas’ performance. Like he hit all the notes - but I feel like something was missing. Maybe dialing back on the band would have made the performance more emotional. Idk. He’s super talented tho." One posted, "I feel like what makes him special is how he works the stage and what not. Having stand still sort of took that away. His voice is still great but I kept waiting for that moment he always has where he just grabs the audience"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.