Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Valerie Bertinelli says 'aging is such a trip' as she wants to do her 'best to adjust to being older'

2023-11-28 04:49
Revealing the surprising changes her body has undergone, Valerie Bertinelli says she feels much younger than her age
Valerie Bertinelli says 'aging is such a trip' as she wants to do her 'best to adjust to being older'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Valerie Bertinelli opened up about the changes in her body and shared her reflections on the aging process.

Revealing the surprising changes her body has undergone, the 63-year-old 'Food Network' star says she feels much younger than her age, according to People.

Valerie Bertinelli finds changes within her body 'mind-blowing'

On Wednesday, November 22, Bertinelli took to Instagram to share that noticing the changes within her body has been "mind-blowing."

"Anybody else out there my age find it challenging to wrap their head around aging?" the actress began her video.

"I’m in my 60s and factually I have spent more time young than I have being old so I’m kind of adjusting…my body is adjusting for sure," she added.

Bertinelli then laughed saying, "I can still jog upstairs but I can’t run upstairs. I can still do a nice deep squat but I gotta hold onto something to pull myself back up."

"I used to always be able to sit in child’s pose when you’re sitting on the back of your ankles. Boy, I can still do that but it’s uncomfortable," she said of the challenges.

Valerie Bertinelli says she's 'having trouble wrapping her head around' aging process

"Aging is such a trip," Bertinelli captioned her Instagram post in which she also talked about her skin starting to sag.

"I’ve seen parts of my body that are sagging that didn’t use to sag,” she said while laughing and pulling at the skin on her neck and arms," she said.

"Like, what the hell is that?! I’m just having trouble wrapping my head around this aging stuff because in my brain, I am still this young, goofy, let’s-have-fun girl," she added.

"It’s just mind-blowing, aging. I’m just wondering if there’s anyone else out there doing their best to adjust to being older when they’ve spent so much time being young," she continued.

In October, Bertinelly posted a video on TikTok that showed her testing out a filter that judges how old it thinks a person is. The filter humorously added nine years to her age which resulted in laughter and a playful response.

"All right let’s see how old TikTok thinks I look," heard a voiceover from @itsmannymichael as Bertinelli took her glasses off for the filter to analyze her face.

The clip takes on a violet hue as a grid is superimposed on the actress. The filter then showed the results that Bertinelli looks 72.

At the time, Michael's voiceover could be heard saying, "get out of here."

Tags news