Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Roberto Mal OK? 'Temptation Island' star breaks down into tears and admits to having 'hard time talking about emotions'

2023-06-22 10:21
'Temptation Island' star Roberto Mal accepts 'My girl constantly speaks over me'
Is Roberto Mal OK? 'Temptation Island' star breaks down into tears and admits to having 'hard time talking about emotions'

MAUI, HAWAII: ever since the release of 'Temptation Island's first episode, Vanessa Valente and Roberto Mal's relationship was labeled 'toxic and abusive' by the fans. And, the release of further episodes gave solid proof to the speculations. In the recently released episode, we saw Roberto breaking down into tears as he was talking to single girls in the villa.

This made many wonder why all of a sudden Roberto started behaving differently. It seems that Roberto has been too suppressed by his girlfriend Vanessa. His feelings are so much pressed in front of Vanessa that the 24-year-old has forgotten how to speak for himself. But what led him to cry in front of the single girls?

Is Roberto Mal OK?

Vanessa was not happy with Roberto picking Marjorie for his date. And, she was seen making it clear in front of the entire cast members by calling her 'stank attitude girl.' Apologizing for the same, Roberto was seen explaining the situation to the single girls while in the pool. He said, "Vanessa is always embarrassing me. She always offers temper." Roberto feels like he always has to apologize to people for Vanessa's temper and anger. He further explains the scenario to the single girls, "So, yesterday I was holding back and the day before, before we met y'all, I was holding back as well because I was protecting her." Roberto got interrupted in between by Nafeesah Terry. She asked Roberto "Who are you feeling?" This raised Roberto's temper. He raised his voice saying, "I don't like being cut." His anger was further hyped and Roberto started screaming at Nafeesah saying, "You're talking over me and I am done being talked over." This led everyone to wonder what was wrong with Roberto. Nafeesah said in the confessional, "I'm f**king trying to figure out what's wrong with him."

Why was Roberto Mal crying?

Roberto confessed in 'Temptation Island' that his feelings have always been suppressed in his relationship with Vanessa. The 24-year-old explains, "I have a hard time talking about my emotions, talking about my feelings." He confessed that he has never talked about his feelings in front of Vanessa. He backs up his anger by claiming that confessing feelings is new for him. He adds, "When I say don't cut me off, don't cut me off." Roberto was then seen crying in the confessional as he says, "I'm getting more into my emotions because my girl does that s**t. My girl constantly speaks over me." Roberto then started sobbing. Roberto feels hurt because he is not appreciated as much as he should in the relationship.

'Roberto please leave this lady on this island '

Seeing Roberto get his heartbroken by Vanessa made fans claim, "Roberto please leave this lady on this island ." Another tweeted, "Roberto NEEDS to find someone else on #TemptationIsland. If he goes home with Vanessa I’ll be praying for him." A fan slammed Vanessa saying, "Vanessa is so chaotic…and I’m not mad at it." Another called out her behavior saying, "Vanessa thinks her toxic behavior is cute………and it’s not."

'Temptation Island' Season 5 will release new episodes every Wednesday at 9 pm ET on USA Network.