Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Olivia Klopchin? Heroic TikTok star with rare condition claps back at trolls who called her Hulk

2023-07-07 15:27
Olivia Klopchin's family found out that she had a vascular malformation when she was only two months old
Who is Olivia Klopchin? Heroic TikTok star with rare condition claps back at trolls who called her Hulk

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: A 19-year-old lady born with a rare medical illness that caused one of her arms to swell up has openly responded to those who insulted her limb affected by vascular malformations and told her she should have it "amputated." This incident occurred while she was talking about the seemingly-innocent symptom that led to her diagnosis when she was younger.

Blood vessel anomalies are referred to as vascular malformations. These alterations are usually present at birth, although they commonly do not show themselves until later on in life, sometimes throughout childhood or even in maturity, as reported by Cleveland Clinic.

Who is Olivia Klopchin?

Olivia Klopchin, a TikTok celebrity from Springfield, Vermont, stunned her fans with a recent video in which she opened up about how doctors found that she had a vascular malformation, a condition marked by abnormal blood vessel growth that can result in discoloration or protrusions in the affected area.

In Olivia's instance, the disease led to abnormally high swelling in her arm and hand. The influencer claims that physicians were aware of her issue only at two months of age because her family saw a "small bruise on her arm" when she was born. Her TikTok fans were astounded by the news and many wondered how a little injury could have developed into such severe swelling.

@oliviaklopchin Slay? #trending #vascularmalformation #birthdefect #fyp ♬ original sound - Jynxzi Johnson

On the video-sharing app, Olivia, who has 500,000 followers, spoke about her online notoriety. She said, "I’ve definitely had a lot of interesting reactions to my arm on the internet. Some people are so awesome about it and tell me how beautiful I am and how much they love my confidence," as reported by Daily Mail.

The youngster acknowledges, however, that she also gets a lot of harsh remarks from trolls who compare her arm to the Marvel character The Hulk and ask why she hasn't had her limb "amputated." She added, "Then there’s the negative people who try to tear me down and break my wall but there’s always going to be negative people on the internet – that’s something we can’t escape, whether we want to or not."

@oliviaklopchin People get upset when i tell them i want bullied #vascularmalformation #birthdefect #fyp ♬ SuckMachine - American Dad

Olivia claims she is unafraid of the criticism she receives and rises above it by boldly showcasing her distinctive arm in videos that often receive hundreds of thousands of views. In one of these videos, the Vermonter talked openly about the "small bruise" that initially made physicians aware of her congenital abnormality, which results in excruciating blood clots forming in her arm.

'Do you at least have hulk like superpowers in that arm'

Olivia mockingly plays a voiceover that asks, "How bad can it possibly be?" as she stands in front of the camera and adds, "Being born with a small bruise on my arm," before making a dramatic reveal of her swollen limb. People who saw the video expressed their disbelief that a small bruise could cause such significant swelling, with one commenter stating in the comments section, "That ain't no bruise." Another commented, "My jaw dropped," while a third simply said, "No wayyyyy." Another user jokingly wrote, "Do you at least have hulk like superpowers in that arm?"

'I understood at a young age that I was different'

The disparaging remarks are hardly the worst that Olivia has experienced over the years; in a recent video, the influencer said that she frequently gets questioned why she didn't choose to "amputate" her limb. The adolescent says she would rather educate people about her illness, which she has grown to accept, than let the detractors drag her down. She said, "I never had a rough time with it growing up, Of course, I got stares from people but I understood at a young age that I was different and that people were going to stare and that there was nothing I could do about it."

Tags news