Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Jesus no Kate!': Kate Hudson's thong bikini pic leaves brother Oliver red-faced

2023-05-31 19:59
Oliver Hudson is back with a hilarious reply as his sister, Kate Hudson, flaunts her toned legs in cheeky bikini photo on Instagram
'Jesus no Kate!': Kate Hudson's thong bikini pic leaves brother Oliver red-faced

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: On May 30, Kate Hudson's display of her bikini body and summer essentials left her brother, Oliver Hudson, feeling slightly embarrassed. The ‘Almost Famous' star, recently featured on the cover of Flaunt Magazine, confidently showcased her perky behind while lounging by the pool in ombre bikini bottoms.

Kate, 44, maintained her modesty by strategically placing a blue heart emoji over her bare chest, accompanied by the novel 'Lessons In Chemistry'. However, her well-toned abs and legs were prominently on the show. Her fiance, Danny Fujikawa, 36, joined her in the pool wearing a hat. Oliver commented under the snaps, writing, 'Jesus no Kate!' to which she cheekily replied with a laughing-out-crying emoji, adding, "Summers just begun, Oliver... it's gonna get wild. You should unfollow." Check the photo HERE.

Kate's bond with her brother Oliver

In her post, Kate also captured moments with her children, including her four-year-old daughter Rani, who sat on a staircase leading to the pool. She further shared a snapshot of a blossoming sunflower with her right leg extended onto a lounge chair. This isn't the first time Kate's provocative snapshots have garnered humorous disapproval from Oliver.

In a previous instance, she shared a photo of herself in black innerwear, prompting Oliver's simple response of "Nope..." Kate and Oliver are the children of former couple Bill Hudson and Goldie Hawn, who were married from 1976 to 1982. The siblings share a close bond and even co-host a successful podcast called 'Sibling Revelry'.

Inside Kate's family

As for Kate's family, she shares her daughter Rani with her musician fiance, 36. She also has two sons from separate relationships. Her eldest child, Ryder, 19, is from her previous marriage to Chris Robinson, 56. Additionally, she has a son named Bingham, 11, with her ex-fiance and singer Matt Bellamy, 44.

Hudson previously revealed that she and Fujikawa had actually met 15 years prior to their official dating period. After reconnecting years later, they began dating in 2016. Two years after that, the couple announced their first pregnancy. Following five years together, they got engaged in September 2021.

‘I’ve been a mom my entire adult life’

Kate discussed the transformative impact of motherhood, stating, "Once you become a parent, everything changes for you and for everyone else," in her interview with Flaunt.

"If you look at your life like a pendulum, when you have a child, it just swings the pendulum in a completely different direction. Even if you’re trying to hang on to your old life, it just doesn’t work that way. You’re still hanging on that pendulum, and then it has to balance itself out," she added.

She further quipped, "I always say, becoming a mother so young, I didn’t really have many years as an adult alone, I always had Ryder. I’ve been a mom my entire adult life, and I’ve had a child almost every decade. So not only do you learn, but I was also in a very different place in my life with each of my kids; my relationship to parenting does feel different, each time. Not good or bad, just different."

Tags news epcelebs