Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Elon Musk challenge MrBeast? YouTuber 'goes to bed' after discussing Twitter changes with CEO, fans ask 'when is this video coming'

2023-07-03 14:46
Latest updates have generated significant buzz across various platforms due to the direct conversation between MrBeast and Twitter chairman Elon Musk
Did Elon Musk challenge MrBeast? YouTuber 'goes to bed' after discussing Twitter changes with CEO, fans ask 'when is this video coming'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: While changes on Twitter are not uncommon, the latest updates have generated significant buzz across various platforms due to the direct conversation between MrBeast and Twitter chairman Elon Musk. Renowned YouTuber Jimmy Donaldson, known as MrBeast, has garnered a massive following of over 150 million subscribers.

In a recent interaction on Twitter, MrBeast responded to a tweet from Elon Musk, the owner of the platform, discussing the upcoming updates to Twitter. Their conversation sparked intrigue as MrBeast saw it as a challenge and continued the conversation. This article aims to explore whether Musk indeed challenged MrBeast and delve into the details of their conversation.

‘How long it takes me to look at 6k posts’

Also Read: Joe Rogan mocks transgender fighter Fallon Fox for 'competing' as female during MMA debut: 'That person became a woman for two years'

During a Twitter exchange between Elon Musk and MrBeast, the chairman of Twitter shared exclusive updates about the platform. Musk's tweet stated, "To address extreme levels of data scraping & system manipulation, we’ve applied the following temporary limits: Verified accounts are limited to reading 6000 posts/day, Unverified accounts to 600 posts/day. New unverified accounts to 300/day."

In response to Musk's tweet, MrBeast saw an opportunity to test the limits and took it as a challenge. He tweeted, "Brb, gonna see how long it takes me to look at 6k posts." As MrBeast attempted to explore the new Twitter updates, other users criticized and expressed negativity towards the Twitter chairman.

After reaching the daily tweet viewing limit, MrBeast expressed his surprise, saying, "I hit my tweet viewing limit for the day. Wtf do I do with my life now?" Through this tweet, he acknowledged the changes and expressed concern about the remaining empty hours.

Upon reading MrBeast's tweet, Musk advised the YouTuber to spend time with his family and friends, stating, "you awake from a deep trance, step away from the phone to see your friends & family." MrBeast acknowledged Musk's tweet and agreed with his viewpoint, replying, "Fine, I'll go to bed." Musk responded to the tweet, appreciating MrBeast for accepting the truth and agreeing with his point, saying, "Good. MrBeast."

Also Read: Is Logan Paul severely injured? WWE superstar shares photo of wounds after WWE Money in the Bank ladder match

Also Read: Titan sub passenger Shahzada Dawood's wife Christine details victims' final moments: 'He had this big glow on his face'

'Giving away $6000 to the 6000th tweet'

After reading the conversation between Musk and MrBeast, One fan said, "Start a new channel and get it to 1 million subscribers and then give it away to a follower... Aka me 😅, then I give it to some one after 1 year and the trend continues... And continues". Another fan wrote, "I guess this is a perfect time for me to be building a platform for bored people to find cool stuff to do online, huh? LolLucky me." One Twitter user wrote, "When is this video coming@MrBeast“Giving away $6000 to the 6000th tweet to land on my timeline”" Another user wrote, "I mean, do you have a team running your account and doing engagement etc? Otherwise, if you have seen 10,000 tweets today.. probably go touch grass lol."

More from MEAWW

Kim Kardashian says flunking baby bar exam thrice helped daughter North realize they were not different

Who is Jessica Sanders? RMS Titanic president confirms tourist trips to wreckage will continue despite Titan sub implosion