Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Taylor Swift dating Joe Keery? Fans go wild as 'Stranger Things' star spotted leaving singer's NYC studio

2023-06-28 15:53
Joe Keery is reportedly working on new music at the same recording studio as Taylor Swift
Is Taylor Swift dating Joe Keery? Fans go wild as 'Stranger Things' star spotted leaving singer's NYC studio

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: The 'Stranger Things' actor, Joe Keery, sparked a frenzy on Twitter after pictures of him exiting a supposed studio session in New York City went viral on Monday, June 27. Keery, better known by his stage as Djo was spotted visiting the Electric Lady Studios in New York City on June 26. Taylor Swift frequently visits the studio, and she just happened to be seen entering the studio on the same day. It's unclear whether the two were there to work together or if they were each recording their own projects.

As per Daily Mail, the 12-time Grammy winner is apparently re-recording her first six albums there, so Keery managed to run into a group of Swifties right away. The 31-year-old 'Stranger Things' star graciously took a few selfies for the young girls waiting outside to catch glimpses of the 33-year-old pop diva. Fans are speculating that the 'Anti Hero' singer has stuffed up her sleeve and is seldom caught off guard. Following her recent back-to-back breakups with Joe Alwyn and Matty Healy, perhaps we will be getting a new breakup album.

Is Taylor Swift dating Joe Keery?

According to Hollywood Life, Swift was spotted entering her studio on June 26. The 'Stranger Things' actor Keery was also spotted visiting Electric Lady Studios on the same day. Keery is best known for playing Steve in the Netflix series but he also enjoys making music under the alias Djo. Although some fans don't believe it, the two might be working on music together.

Swifties appeared more interested in the possibility that they were dating. Fans are now speculating whether the two were actually there for one another or were simply working on separate projects when it just happened to be the same day. The two had never been seen together before. After her previous fling with Matt Healy, fans appear more optimistic about the potential of this alleged relationship with the 'Stranger Things' actor. Most Swifties at that time didn't prefer her choice of men and weren't upset when she and Healy split.

Swift is in the latter stages of her Eras Tour that began in March. Beginning in August, Swift's tour dates in the US will come to an end. Fans are unsure of the significance of Swift and Keery being in the same location on the same day. They might have been engaged in distinct initiatives or something unexpected to Swifties.

'Never thought I’d be beefing with swifties over joe keery'

Joe Keery fans and Swifties immediately expressed excitement on Twitter that the two were spotted in the same place on the same day. One Keery fan exclaimed, "I never thought i’d be beefing with swifties over joe keery GET A JOB STAY AWAY FROM HIM." A second fan quipped, "People that are rumored to be involved in Taylor Swift’s new project (could be TS11 ) Florence Welch Kendrick Lamar Joe Keery Jack Antonoff Matty Healy." A third fan snarked, "Thinking about joe keery working on a new album for djo and using the same studio taylor swift uses." Another Twitter user wrote, "Joe Keery seen leaving Electric Lady on the same day as Taylor Swift, nobody speak to me." Another fan ditched the speculation of Swift and Keery seeing each other and wrote, "Electric Lady Studio is not Taylor’s studio. It was actually made famous by Jimi Hendrix which happens to also be the founder of said studio. Many recording artists use this studio."

Similarly, one more Twitter user wrote, "I feel like there maybe could be a collab between @taylorswift13 & @joe_keery (#Djo). MAYBE!!! I mean she did just work with his cast mate @SadieSink for #AllTooWell so maybe that is just a big jump. But maybe. I don't know." Someone else chimed in, "His band makes such good music but i can’t imagine them collabing, this is so strange." Another optimistic fan tweeted, "Can taylor swift cast joe keery in a music video though because personally i just need him to move n i think he deserves the exposure n it's been years since he was featured in one n i need content thank u." One more hopeful fan wrote, "Omg!!! Joe Keery and Taylor Swift must be dating now!!” yeah.. that’s why he showed up to a recording studio. As a musician he’s probably there to date because what other reason would he have for being there??"

Tags news