Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate's verdict is out! Tristan Tate and Top G react to groundbreaking Romanian court ruling, trolls label it 'hilarious'

2023-07-19 15:46
The initial legal action took place in Romania, where the four individuals, including the Tate brothers and two women, were arrested on December 29
Andrew Tate's verdict is out! Tristan Tate and Top G react to groundbreaking Romanian court ruling, trolls label it 'hilarious'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: The legal case against Andrew Tate and his brother, Tristan Tate, has recently undergone a significant update. The brothers, who are known for their controversial social media presence as influencers, were at the center of a scandal involving multiple serious charges. In June, they were formally indicted on various counts, including rape, human trafficking, and the formation of an organized crime group to exploit women.

The initial legal action took place in Romania, where the four individuals, including the Tate brothers and two women, were arrested on December 29, 2022. After spending three months in a Romanian prison, Tristan and Andrew were eventually released from custody on March 31. However, their release was subject to certain conditions, and they were placed under house arrest. This development signifies a shift in the legal proceedings, with the authorities deciding that the brothers could be monitored within their residence while awaiting further developments in the case.

'The war rages on'

In the wake of a recent ruling by a Romanian court, controversial influencer Andrew took to Twitter, expressing his discontent as "the war rages on." The court decided that Andrew and his brother Tristan must continue to abide by house arrest for an additional 30 days in connection with sex trafficking charges.

Having been arrested on December 29 in Bucharest, all four defendants have consistently denied the accusations brought against them. Despite their denials, the court has decided that they will remain confined to house arrest for an extended period, continuing to monitor their activities and movements for the duration of the 30-day extension. The case continues to be closely watched by the public and media as it unfolds.

Following the recent verdict, Andrew didn't hold back his emotions and turned to Twitter to share his sentiments. Expressing frustration and disappointment, he revealed that despite already spending 93 days in confinement, he now finds himself entering his fifth month under house arrest. He highlighted how the judge had extended the detention period not only for him but also for his brother and the two women who were co-accused in the case. Andrew wrote, "After 93 days being locked in a Romanian dungeon, I am now entering my 5th month locked in my house. A judge decided this morning that my detention must continue. The war rages on."

In a separate tweet, Andrew provided an update on his case which he previously shared, addressing the specific accusation against him. He clarified that he was being accused of stealing TikTok money from women whom he allegedly held captive, citing this as the sole reason he is currently prohibited from leaving his home. Andrew wrote, "This is why I am not allowed to leave my home."

Tristan, on the other hand, refrained from ridiculing the government and, instead, shared a new piece of news about his brother. He reassured others, saying that there was no need to worry because Andrew had his support. Tristan wrote, "No need to worry. He’s got me."

'Claiming to be a warrior is f****g hilarious'

Following the release of the latest verdict and the subsequent reactions from Andrew and Tristan, social media users actively engaged in the discussion, chiming in to offer their diverse perspectives on the unfolding situation. A user wrote, "It's very clear that the Matrix wants to shut you up." Another user wrote, "Not really a “war”. They’re just toying with you in my opinion. If they wanted you gone they’d have done the deed by now I’m sure. Hope you make it through." A user stated, "Find yourself a lookalike or a clone." A user commented, "This man whining about being stuck in his mansion for a few months, while claiming to be a warrior is f****g hilarious. I've been in harder situations, with far less resources for longer periods of time. Absolute beta." Another user commented, "This is what we call indefinite detention ladies and gentlemen."