Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet labels Blueface and Chrisean Rock 'toxic' after they spend Thanksgiving together months after trading disses

2023-11-25 09:52
Rappers Blueface and Chrisean Rock welcomed a baby together in September 2023
Internet labels Blueface and Chrisean Rock 'toxic' after they spend Thanksgiving together months after trading disses

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Blueface and Chrisean Rock are getting in the holidays spirits.

As per a report by TMZ, the 'Blueface and Chrisean: Crazy in Love' stars recently spent some time together on the occasion of Thanksgiving.

It looks like the two of them sorted out their differences to spend Thanksgiving together. In the last couple of months, they have dissed each other a lot.

Her sister even made sure to give the fans a glimpse of their reunion on Instagram.

Soon after, Chrisean took to X formerly known as Twitter and shared that the pair called it a truce as it was Thanksgiving. She wrote, "I'm a nice Bm." In this context, BM stands for 'baby mama.'

However, the netizens weren't happy to know that Blueface and Chrisean were together on Thanksgiving given the history of their tumultuous relationship.

One social media user wrote, "This is toxic."

Another user quipped, "How about you not support toxic relationships?"

An internet user commented, "That’s crazyyyy."

A person penned, "Toxic af."

Followed by a user who said, "The name Blueface is highly offensive."

A comment read, "Wow no surprise."

How did Blueface and Chrisean Rock meet?

Blueface and Chrisean crossed paths for the first time in the year 2020.

As per Distractify, at that point, she was introduced as a contestant on his OnlyFans reality show called Blue Girls Club.

In the reality TV show, a couple of women were invited to live in the rapper's house for around a month and compete for his love and affection.

At that point, Rock stood out from the other contestants due to her no-nonsense attitude and apparent love for Blueface whose real name is Johnathan Jamall Porter.

Since then, the pair has been in the limelight due to their physical altercations. It is the main reason why many refer to their relationship as 'toxic.'

When did Blueface and Chrisean Rock welcome their first baby?

Blueface and Chrisean welcomed their first child together earlier this year in September.

The 23-year-old rapper gave birth to her and Blueface's baby boy on September 3, 2023. She named their son Chrisean Malone after herself.

Then, she live-streamed her delivery on Instagram.

In the video, her family members and friends guided her through the labor process.

Blueface wasn't present with Chrisean when she delivered their baby boy.

Blueface slams Chrisean Rock for naming their baby boy after herself

Blueface was not happy with Chrisean naming the pair's baby boy after herself and he even slammed her for the same.

In a now-deleted tweet, the 'Thotiana' rapper said, “I actually feel bad for my son at this point he’s a junior to his mom he don’t gotta be named after me but at least put some thought into it that was some quick last minute."

He added, "What do you want to name umm just write down Chrisean Malone.”

Are Blueface and Chrisean Rock still together?

In September 2023, Chrisean revealed that she and Blueface were no longer together despite welcoming their baby.

On September 19, she shared on X, “Nobody got back together we gotta fix s–t first n heal properly n become best friends again time and God will do da rest."

She went on to say, "The best I can do is fix what I f–ked up."

Tags news