Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Miranda Kerr says she is 'so excited to announce baby number 4' as she reveals it's a boy

2023-09-02 05:58
'I just love being a mother and I always wanted three boys,' Miranda Kerr said
Miranda Kerr says she is 'so excited to announce baby number 4' as she reveals it's a boy

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Miranda Kerr announced on Friday, September 1, that she’s going to have another baby boy!

The supermodel posted a photograph of her baby bump on her Snapchat account with a caption, "So excited to announce baby no 4."

The 40-year-old added another snap with a caption which read, "And it's a boy 🩵🩵🩵🩵."

The model-turned-businesswoman is mother to three more sons.

How many children does Miranda Kerr have?

Miranda Kerr shares two children with her husband and CEO of Snapchat Inc. Evan Spiegel - Myles, three, and Hart, five. She is also mother to son Flynn, 12, whom she shares with ex-husband Orlando Bloom, 46.

The star posted another image, flaunting four pairs of white shoes lined up against a wall. The adorable picture had white and yellow shoes each with a wooden block in front of them.

This refers to the children they belong to with now a pair of tiny infant shoes added into the fold." #boymom💛," Kerr captioned the picture.

Is Miranda living her dream life?

Last year, in 2022, Kerr spoke to Vogue Australia about life and her three children. She also talked about managing time between Los Angeles and Australia.

"Family is my number-one priority, then work, then my company, which is like another baby, and then, unfortunately, my friends, but it's not going to be like that forever," she said.

Kerr added, “I just love being a mother and I always wanted three boys, so I feel really blessed that I have three healthy boys. I feel like I’m open, so we’ll see what God decides.”

Being a mother of three boys is no cakewalk, of course, said Kerr. “There’s [usually] at least one of them up at night, or sometimes all three if we get unlucky,” she said.

“We try to get eight hours sleep, but we probably get around six to seven. We both love to cuddle up early,” Kerr remarked.

Kerr said that her husband is an early riser, especially when he's down under.

“Actually, it works even better for me here because I’m such a morning person,” said Spiegel.

“I get up early and then I have a perfect window from 4am, because the US goes to sleep, and then you have Europe come online. So you get an ideal window to see the kids and have dinner—I love it,” he continued.

Sharing her mental state when she met her now husband, Kerr recalled, “Orlando and I had separated over a year [prior]. I was going through quite a challenging stage. I didn’t really believe in love anymore. I felt a little bit overwhelmed with what had happened.”

Tags news