Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why does Andrew Tate hate whale lovers? Controversial influencer believes he is 'easy to kill in water': 'F**king ocean is filled with dumb s**t'

2023-07-04 17:47
Delve deeper into Andrew Tate's controversial stance on ocean-related matters and his views on individuals who love whales
Why does Andrew Tate hate whale lovers? Controversial influencer believes he is 'easy to kill in water': 'F**king ocean is filled with dumb s**t'

BUCHAREST ROMANIA: Emory Andrew Tate, also known as Andrew Tate, is a prominent and controversial influencer who has gained notoriety for his misogynistic views. He has faced allegations related to sexual assault, human trafficking, and money laundering. Despite these controversies, he maintains an active presence on Twitter, where he shares his opinions on various topics and has amassed a following of 7 million.

In a recent tweet, Tate discussed why he considers himself "easy to kill in the water." This tweet was accompanied by a video where he expressed his disdain for whale lovers. Delve deeper into the influencer's controversial stance on ocean-related matters and his views on individuals who admire whales.

‘F**king ocean is filled with dumb shit’

Also Read: Act Man calls out IShowSpeed for alleged copyright abuse in viral video, Internet says 'it's not a scam, it's robbery'

In Tate’s recent tweet, he expressed his stance on the ocean, highlighting his aversion to swimming in deep waters. He proclaimed, "I don't swim in oceans. I'll go in a little bit, close to shore. That's it. No deep underwater, dark, cold bullshit. I am hard to kill on land. I am easy to kill in the water. I refuse to put myself in that position."

Accompanying his tweet was a video where he addressed individuals who admire whales. He criticized their affection for these marine creatures, questioning the basis for such admiration. He argued, "I'm not finished complaining about people who like the ocean. 'Oh, I just love whales.' How the fuck can you love a whale? Has a whale ever paid your rent? Have you ever spoken to a whale? It's a huge thing in the ocean. So you've never interacted with it. It doesn't talk, it doesn't improve your life. If you had cancer, it wouldn't even send you a card, and you're sitting there saying, 'I love whales.' Why, why, why do you love them?"

He then contrasted his affection for his dog, emphasizing the meaningful connection he shares with his pet. “I love my dog, My dog comes to me. He cares about me, he cares about others”. However, he continued his disdain towards whale lovers, asserting that their affinity for marine life is senseless. “How can you love a whale? It doesn't make any sense. Whales don't give a fuck about you liking marine life is asinine”.

Tate continued, “The entire f**king ocean is filled with dumb s**t. Name something smart from the ocean. Dolphins. Supposedly if you're not smart...I'm a dude. I got a smart f**king dog." He concluded his thoughts by denouncing whales as “big and dumb. F**k that shit. It's all trash".

'Was it meant to be funny?'

After watching Tate's video, some of his fans were motivated and some mocked him for being anxious to go deep under water. One fan said, "That’s an odd way of saying your scared of the ocean but okayyyyy". Another fan wrote, "Was it meant to be funny? Brownie points for being super entertaining." One Twitter user said, "You are only as strong as your weakest link. Gm stay the course." Another user wrote, "Huh i rather Love whales than get a haram dog, if you want to get loved get a wife, i love whales and i love the ocean, u grew up in a cold ass grey weather u could never enjoy water, just talk abt stuff that u know and leave gods creation alone Andrey".

Also Read: Have Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky split? Couple address divorce rumor in joint statement

Also Read: Did Ludwig spend $1K on 'Trigun' figure? Mizkif and Emriu react to YouTuber's Anime Expo visit

More from MEAWW

Kevin Costner claims estranged wife Christine Baumgartner 'grasps at straws' to avoid leaving $145M villa amid divorce battle

What happened to Olivia Dunne? TikTok star shares tearful 'tragedy' post, fans say 'hard to believe someone would cheat on you'