Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Here's why eternal bachelor and expectant father Al Pacino, 83, never got married

2023-05-31 14:24
Al Pacino and Noor Alfallah have reportedly been quietly dating since the pandemic
Here's why eternal bachelor and expectant father Al Pacino, 83, never got married

ALBANY, NEW YORK: Al Pacino, 83, is set to be a father as the actor and his 29-year-old girlfriend Noor Alfallah are expecting a baby. Alfallah has been linked to Pacino since April 2022 after they sparked rumors of a relationship when they were pictured going for dinner together. Sources said at the time that the couple had been dating since the Covid-19 pandemic. Alfallah is now 8 months pregnant.

Pacino shares his 33-year-old daughter Julie Marie with his ex-girlfriend Jan Tarrant, and his 22-year-old twins Anton and Olivia with ex Beverly D'Angelo. The child the 'Godfather' actor is expecting will be his first child with Alfallah.

Long before being linked to Pacino, Alfallah had been linked to Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger, from 2017 to 2018. It was rumored that the pair was dating when Mick’s then-girlfriend Melanie Hamrick was pregnant with their child, Page Six reports. She also reportedly dated billionaire Nicolas Berggruen, according to Daily Mail.

Why did Al Pacino never get married?

Despite his high-profile relationships, Pacino never married. While the actor has never revealed a particular reason for his decision, he once made a statement that indicated that he opposes marriage. "I hate to say this, but marriage is a state of mind, not a contract. When I think about the law and marriage, I ask myself, when did the cops get involved?" he said, according to The Independent.

The 'Scarface' star once also said he believes true love is more important than marriage. "I don't know about marriage yet," he had said. "But when you are in love, that's the height of it. So, I probably should have got married a couple of times [back then]. I wish I would have."

When Al Pacino spoke about fatherhood

Pacino told The New Yorker about fatherhood in 2014, "Having children has helped a lot. I consciously knew that I didn’t want to be like my dad. I wanted to be there. I have three children. I’m responsible to them. I’m a part of their life. When I’m not, it’s upsetting to me and to them. So that’s part of the gestalt. And I get a lot from it."

He added, "It takes you out of yourself. When I do a movie, and I come back, I’m stunned for the first twenty minutes. These people are asking me to do things for them? Huh? I’m not being waited on? Wait a minute. Uh-oh, it’s about them! That action satisfies. I like it.”

Tags news