Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Omid Scobie absolutely shredded by parents for 'bullying' George, Charlotte, and Louis

2023-05-09 23:27
Omid Scobie claimed that George, Charlotte, and Louis were 'to blame' for the Prince and Princess of Wales’ late arrival at the coronation
Omid Scobie absolutely shredded by parents for 'bullying' George, Charlotte, and Louis

LONDON, ENGLAND: Meghan Markle's biographer Omid Scobie faced people’s wrath online after he claimed that Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis were 'to blame' for the Prince and Princess of Wales’ late arrival at the coronation on Saturday, May 6. Prince William, 40, and Kate Middleton, 41, were supposed to arrive and be seated before King Charles and Queen Camilla, who reached Westminster Abbey five minutes before the historic ceremony was due to start.

But as the royal couple pulled up in the Diamond Jubilee State Coach, many noticed that William and Kate had yet to arrive with their three children. Author Scobie, who penned the royal biography ‘Finding Freedom’, said despite the official order of service, the Wales family were behind the King and Queen because they had joined the official procession 'late'. "The room for error was nil. And thankfully, due to the weeks of rehearsals that the royals took part in ahead of the Coronation, the day went ahead smoothly," he noted while writing for Harper's Bazaar.

READ MORE

Heartbroken granddad King Charles raises toast to grandson Archie on his birthday after Harry skedaddled

Lady Louise wows in elegant floral gown at King Charles' coronation

'Children were to blame'

The expert further said a royal insider informed him that the 'children of Prince William and Kate Middleton were to blame' for the little hold-up on the morning of the coronation. "Apart from Prince William and Princess Kate joining the procession late (children were to blame, a source tells me), and Camilla’s ladies in attendance - sister Annabel Elliot, and queen’s companion the Marchioness of Lansdowne - accidentally creating an unfortunate wedgie moment out of her silk Bruce Oldfield dress on the way into the Abbey, very few hitches took place,” Scobie wrote.

Scobie’s claims soon garnered immense social media attention, with many users slamming him for bullying George, Charlotte, and Louis. “Look at this plastic-faced weasel Everyone knows KC3 was 6 minutes early but this creepy, sewer rat-looking weirdo wants to blame the Wales children to direct more hate towards them from the Sussex Squids What a lose,” one user wrote.

'As always gets the wrong info?'

“It’s not like the coronation didn’t happen. It all worked out. Why bother trying to find fault on a wonderful weekend? Look at the big picture,” the second user said while the third joked that “If I were Scabies I would worry more about getting my money back from the plastic surgeon who screwed up his face,” Another user said, “How the hell does he know anything as always gets the wrong info & has to then apologize! He needs another job, Thunderbirds would be perfect for him.”

However later, it was revealed that William and Kate arrived late and ended up having to join the King's procession through the church because they were unable to get ahead of him. Lip reader Jacqui Press, who studied footage of Charles earlier told Daily Mail that she believed the King said,"I'm worried about time, I mean it's been longer this time and, well, erm, I mean look! I know." As per Gaurdian, another lipreader told Sky News that the King said: "We can never be on time. Yes, I'm... this is a negative. There's always something."