Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Jake Paul and Nate Diaz? Here's why UFC star left interview midway

2023-08-03 15:57
Jake Paul has scheduled a 'face to face' interview with Nate Diaz, with Ariel Helwani serving as the moderator to the promotional tour for his boxing contests
What happened between Jake Paul and Nate Diaz? Here's why UFC star left interview midway

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Nate Diaz won't help in the promotion of his fight with Jake Paul, at least not in the manner that the YouTuber desires. The Stockton native hasn't responded to Paul's snide remarks in any way and ahead of their boxing battle this weekend, Diaz has walked out of yet another interview.

Jake Paul has scheduled a "face to face" interview with Nate Diaz, with Ariel Helwani serving as the moderator to the promotional tour for his boxing contests. The media event is intended to elicit last-minute trash-talking during fight week, but Diaz doesn't seem to be interested.

‘He talked a lot more s**t to me’

Diaz hasn't participated in any of the online slurs and hasn't said anything about the fight on social media. As a result, Paul started to whine about how "boring" Diaz had been in the build-up, and now that he is the promoter, he seemed to be concerned about the PPV sales for the event.

“That’s what I wanted – that’s why I signed up for this – is to give the people a show and to squash this beef. He talked a lot more s**t to me before we signed up to fight. So, he’s kind of being a b***h in that sense. I expected more out of him, and I expected him to carry that gangster attitude and to not take my insults. But he’s pretty much rolled over like a b***h and has been quite boring, which pisses me off. But I’m used to carrying these promotions. It’s no different in this one,” Paul complained.

‘I don’t talk a bunch of s**t like he wants to do’

Jake Paul shouldn't be at all shocked that Diaz left this most recent altercation. His hallmark antics and demeanor have always included this. The Diaz brothers are known for following their own path and acting in a somewhat anti-establishment manner.

Diaz will not comply with a request for a promotion. Paul shouldn't be shocked either because Diaz forewarned everyone about this.

“That’s his problem. I think my fighting from over the years promotes my fights, and I’m not gonna get into a little kid argument with the guy and act like it isn’t realer than it is. I don’t talk a bunch of s—t like he wants to do, I don’t want to see him talk s—t and go back and forth,” Diaz had said earlier about Paul.

Tags news