Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul and Dillon Danis confirm fighting October 14 bout without drug test: 'Want him to do an STD test'

2023-09-16 14:22
Logan Paul said, 'I'm just curious what's going to show up and he laughed at me, he wasn't interested in doing that and I wonder why'
Logan Paul and Dillon Danis confirm fighting October 14 bout without drug test: 'Want him to do an STD test'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Logan Paul has confirmed that Dillon Danis and he won't be subjected to a drug test before their fight at Manchester's AO Arena on October 14.

There are only a few weeks left before the MMA star makes his long-awaited comeback to battle after spending four years outside of the cage, with Paul also making his first appearance in more than two years.

No drug test before the fight

Logan Paul, who is in excellent physical condition, fiercely rejects the accusations and says he will take a test if his opponent consents to one for STIs, or sexually transmitted infections.

“I'm not on steroids. I don't know how many times I need to clarify this, I don't know why we aren't doing USADA or VADA testing, the conversation was never had between us - I'm more than happy to do it, I'll do it - I just have one request; Dillon laughed at me in the face-to-face but if I do a drug test I want him to do an STD test,” Paul said during a recent episode of IMPAULSIVE.

“I'm just curious what's going to show up and he laughed at me, he wasn't interested in doing that and I wonder why, I wonder what you got, you feel like a gonorrhea guy to me,” he added.

Jake Paul credits Logan Paul for reviving Dillon Danis’ career

According to Jake Paul, Dillon Danis' career was "resurrected" by the chance to fight with his elder brother Logan.

The Bellator MMA star hasn't competed since the start of 2019, but despite his absence from the ring, his antics on social media have never been far from controversy.

The Paul brothers and Danis have long been at odds, but in the days leading up to fight night, Danis relentlessly made fun of his opponent's fiancée Nina Agdal.

Additionally, Jake Paul thinks that his harassment of Agdal, for which he was issued a Temporary Restraining Order, is reaching a seedier segment of online users.

“He was dead until you resurrected his career. He makes jokes but it’s largely in part that he’s exploiting Nina. There are so many hurt males out there that can’t get girls like ‘Yeah, f*** girls, I love what Dillon is doing’,” Jake told Logan during an episode of IMPAULSIVE.

With his continual verbal attacks on Paul and his fiancée, Danis has gained over 400,000 followers on social media and over two billion impressions on Twitter.

However, Agdal filed a $150,000 lawsuit against him last week, accusing him of publishing hundreds of postings with "vulgar and disparaging pictures, memes, and comments" about the model.