Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne's mind-blowing flexibility while performing gymnastic moves in locker room leaves fans speechless: 'Literal goddess'

2023-08-31 17:57
Olivia Dunne had her impressive flexibility and skills on display in a TikTok video which garnered admiration from fans
Olivia Dunne's mind-blowing flexibility while performing gymnastic moves in locker room leaves fans speechless: 'Literal goddess'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: The golden girl of sports, Olivia Dunne is all set to gear up for her senior year at LSU. It seems all her focus is on elevating her performance in the upcoming season.

LSU gymnast Dunne aka Livvy, has shown off her impressive skills ahead of the new season in a TikTok video. The 20-year-old is heading toward Baton Rouge this fall.

Olivia Dunne shares a glimpse of her Gymnastic moves

Dunne has been a gymnast since she was three years old, and last year, she helped the LSU Tigers place fourth in the NCAA National Championships.

Despite being well-known for her social media notoriety and budding modeling career, Livvy continues to shine in the gym for an additional year.

The New Jersey native is at the top of her game in her most recent TikTok video. Dunne showcases her amazing flexibility with a mind-boggling variety of gymnastics moves.

In the brief video, which looked to have been recorded in the LSU locker room, she did handstands and splits.

Fans were in awe of Olivia's moves

The video on TikTok was captioned, "This definitely only took one try." Fans were quick to comment on Dunne's agility. A user wrote, "Girl is a literal godess.'' A second user wrote, "Amazing and beautiful."

A third user wrote, "Everybody's going to comment on how good she looks can we talk about skill please." A fourth user wrote, "I think i gyattttttt something in my eye." A fifth user wrote, "Absolutely flawaless."

Livvy, one of the most successful college athletes in the nation, has committed to a series of high-value NIL deals. She also models swimsuits for Sports Illustrated, making her debut for the legendary publication earlier this year.

Dunne seemingly confirmed earlier this month that she would stop competing in gymnastics after her senior year.