Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Erin Andrews jokes she's 'the new Bumble,' claims she told Taylor Swift 'go on date' with Travis Kelce

2023-10-18 10:22
Travis Kelce was drawn to Taylor Swift and tried to give her a friendship bracelet with his number inside during her visit to Kansas City
Erin Andrews jokes she's 'the new Bumble,' claims she told Taylor Swift 'go on date' with Travis Kelce

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Erin Andrews is pleased to play the ‘matchmaker’ for her pal and NFL star Travis Kelce. The longtime reporter appeared on ‘Today’ show and didn’t mind sharing how she and her co-host Charissa Thompson praised the Chiefs’ tight end in front of Taylor Swift.

“I have left him alone, although I am going to bug him this week because I just want to check in,” said Andrews. The reporter also jokingly referred to herself as the “new Bumble,” a dating app. “I know him obviously better than her. He looks adorable,” she added.

How did Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift end up being together?

Kelce was drawn to Taylor Swift and tried to give her a friendship bracelet with his number inside during her visit to Kansas City.

Though he failed in his attempt, hosts Andrews and Thompson stepped up to get the two together, per the New York Post.

“Please try our friend Travis. He is fantastic … Take us up on this. Go on a date with this guy. Do it for America,” Andrews said while convincing ‘Willow’ singer.

“He’s got a glow to him,” Andrews continued. “That’s a glow up, girls. He looks fantastic.”

“I’m a huge fan of his, work with him, he’s great,” Andrews shared.

When Travis Kelce sent a gift to Erin Andrews' son

Kelce also sent a surprise gift for her newborn son, Mack. It was “an adorable baby gift just out of the blue.” “I was just like ‘Check, check and check,'” she said.

Andrews is a successful journalist, actress, and television personality, who gained recognition for hosting the ABC program 'Dancing with the Stars'. Erin has worked with leading sports networks, including the ESPN, Fox Sports, and ABC networks.

Erin also had a challenging past, when she was diagnosed with cancer. After winning the battle against the deadly disease. “I get really emotional about it. My family has been through so much with everything that I've been through in my life, and it's just like, they need a break," she said to Entertainment Tonight.

"My husband, that was a lot to deal with, and I don't really like dealing with the things like this in my life. I want to talk about next year's Super Bowl and 'Dancing With the Stars' and the fall season, and everything like that," she added at the time.

She also said, "It's a lot but, to be honest with you, it could've been a lot worse and it could've gone a different way. So thankfully it didn't and thankfully I went and got tested."

Tags news