Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Lorraine Kelly slammed for 'repeatedly misgendering' Sam Smith on live TV

2023-07-13 22:58
Lorraine Kelly has ruffled feathers after repeatedly misgendering Sam Smith on her ITV show this morning (13 July) - even at one point calling the singer 'fella'. The topic of discussion was the non-binary artist's extra large (16XL to be precise) outfit at the Barbie premiere. "It’s a bit big for him. If he was my son, I’d be saying, 'Son, that’s too big for you.'… He’s going to stand out", she said. "He knows what he’s doing, does that fella." Click here to sign up for our newsletters
Lorraine Kelly slammed for 'repeatedly misgendering' Sam Smith on live TV

Lorraine Kelly has ruffled feathers after repeatedly misgendering Sam Smith on her ITV show this morning (13 July) - even at one point calling the singer 'fella'.

The topic of discussion was the non-binary artist's extra large (16XL to be precise) outfit at the Barbie premiere.

"It’s a bit big for him. If he was my son, I’d be saying, 'Son, that’s too big for you.'… He’s going to stand out", she said.

"He knows what he’s doing, does that fella."

Click here to sign up for our newsletters

Tags showbiz