Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Danii Banks? OnlyFans model accuses ex-Raider Damon Arnette of stealing her Cartier watch, phone and money

2023-08-13 15:49
During her appearance on the 'Pillow Talk' podcast, Danii Banks alleged that Damon Arnette stole her belongings and took $5,000 from her account
Who is Danii Banks? OnlyFans model accuses ex-Raider Damon Arnette of stealing her Cartier watch, phone and money

LAS VEGAS, NEVADA: Damon Arnette, a former first-round NFL draft pick, has made headlines after a shocking accusation was brought against him by an adult performer on Wednesday, August 9.

During her appearance on the 'Pillow Talk' podcast, Danii Banks, an OnlyFans model, claimed that Arnette stole her pricey watch, phone, and money.

Currently a free agent, Arnette hopes to revive his NFL career after being let go by the Raiders in 2021 following the release of a video that appeared to show him wielding a gun while yelling death threats.

Arnette, 26, admitted pleas to misdemeanor charges of assault and drawing a firearm this past week to resolve the case in which he was accused of pointing the gun at a valet, according to CBS station KLAS.

He received a term of 50 hours of community service, a $2,000 fine, the forfeiture of his gun, and a prohibition on carrying "guns of any kind." Arnette was also previously arrested in Las Vegas on suspicion of flashing a gun at a valet parking worker, as reported by the New York Post.

Who is Danii Banks?

Banks is a model, social media star, and content creator from Las Vegas, Nevada. The 33-year-old influencer is also the Ambassador of Fashion Nova, a fast fashion retail company.

However, she is mostly known for posting exclusive content on platforms like OnlyFans, along with her social media channels, as per News Unzip.

Her net worth is between $800k and $1 million, with a chunk of her earnings coming from OnlyFans subscribers and from producing promotional content for social media, according to sources.

What did Danii Banks say about Damon Arnette?

"Damon Arnette, the little football player, that played for the Raiders that got kicked off trying to shoot someone or some s**t," Banks stated on the 'Pillow Talk' podcast, adding, "Well, I went to the bathroom, stole my f*****g bust down Cartier watch, took my other phone and Zelled them all the money out of my account."

Banks continued, "I have it all on camera. Him and his friends leaving my house. Come to find out he does that to b*****t and then f*****g did it to me."

"It's cool because karma's a b***h," expressed the OnlyFans model, adding, "The way he acts and moves, he's either gonna get killed or get locked up," as a philosophical take on the situation.

Danii Banks claimed that the police were of no help

"So the cops said they can’t do nothing because I don’t have him on camera stealing the watch," claimed Banks about the situation. The model apparently accused Arnette of taking $5,000 from her bank account.

On the other hand, Las Vegas Police stated that Banks said she might have been drugged during the incident from 2022, in which Arnette wasn't identified as a suspect, as per an article by TMZ.

How did Damon Arnette react to the accusations brought against him by Danii Banks?

After the episode of the podcast was released, Arnette took to his Instagram Stories to address the accusations.

"If those stories, you're going to with it, then run with it homie," stated the football player about Bank's allegations, adding, "My story don't matter, my side don't matter. I'm focused, I got way too much positivity going on for me to entertain b******t with b******t."

Arnette added, "Figure out a better way to deal with [me] next time. Actually, don't deal with [me]. No more [me] for nobody."

Tags news