Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown raises money for her Halloween celebration with Lizzie's Heritage Inn's help

2023-09-24 11:18
Gwendlyn Brown claims 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown is 'better off' Kody Brown
'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown raises money for her Halloween celebration with Lizzie's Heritage Inn's help

MURRAY, UTAH: Halloween is on the edge, and 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown is already looking for all the ways from where she can gather money for the celebration. Is she facing some financial issue?

The reality star turns Lizzie's Heritage Inn into a haunted house and offers a tour to the people. Where Christine Brown is seen flaunting her wealth by decorating her house with lights on Halloween, Meri is seen collecting money.

Lizzie's Heritage Inn's Haunted House tour claims, "Join Meri Brown on a fun and unique experience touring Lizzie's Heritage Inn with a haunted twist!" It further claims, "She (Meri) will lead you through the inn whilst sharing stories of our beautiful home's haunted past in this truly, one-of-a-kind experience."

The Haunted House tour is now left with limited spots. The tour is to happen on Saturday, October 21 at 12 pm. It costs $100 with a $3.66 shipping charge and $4.85 Utah State tax, and $1.25 Iron County tax. Indeed, a sum total of $109.76 is charged.

Gwendlyn Bron claims 'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown is 'better off' financially after split with Kody Brown

Gwendlyn Brown said in a reaction video of 'Sister Wives,' "I think that my dad and Robyn have a terrible habit of spending very crazy and, like, not within their means at all."

She further compared other 'Sister Wives' stars with her mother Christine, "They're not gonna be salty or petty and try to take money from him even though they totally deserve it because he's been spending all of their money on whatever."

Gwendlyn went on to claim that Janelle and Meri will "probably be a lot better off now that they're no longer with him (Kody)." She added, "And they're no longer financially tied to him because you still make a lot of money separately."

'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown 'willing to eat alone' after split with Kody Brown

US Magazine reports Meri sharing an inspiring message on Instagram on September 20. She reshared a quote claiming, "Be so confident in knowing what you bring to the table that you’re willing to eat alone until you find the right table."

Does this mean Meri is indirectly hinting towards eating alone after splitting with Kody? She might!

This is not the first time that we have noticed Meri becoming the talk of the town with her cryptic posts. She has previously been found indirectly taking a jab at several 'Sister Wives' stars.

Why did 'Sister Wives' stars Meri Brown and Kody Brown split?

Meri made an official announcement about the split with Kody in January 2023. She and Kody called off the marriage after "a decade of working" on it in unique ways.

But according to Meri marriage became dead long ago. She said, "You know, our first anniversary that we had here in Flagstaff, it was cheers to a new beginning as opposed to this last anniversary he's like, 'I don't even know why you called me Meri'."

She continued, "He's like, 'We're not married. We're not acting as married.' I said to him, 'Then if that's where we are, don't you think that we should address that publicly?'"

After announcing the split, Meri is seen enjoying her time focussing on her personal growth.

Tags news