Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is 'RHOBH' star Teddi Mellencamp OK? Bravo star updates on skin cancer battle in emotional post

2023-09-14 10:17
'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Teddi Mellencamp shared a heartbreaking update about being diagnosed with melanoma (skin cancer) again
Is 'RHOBH' star Teddi Mellencamp OK? Bravo star updates on skin cancer battle in emotional post

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tragedy has befallen 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Teddi Mellencamp as she recently shared a heartbreaking update about being diagnosed with melanoma again.

The Bravo star took to her Instagram to break the bad news, sharing a teary-eyed selfie with the emotional caption.

She wrote, "I have been debating whether I should even publicly talk about this or not but then I remember how every time I post about skin cancer someone else is reminded to get checked."

She further added, "I found out late yesterday afternoon that the most recent spot biopsied is another melanoma. I can’t even remember if this is the 12th or 13th one."

"At this point, I am starting to black-out these memories like a portion of my childhood. I slept maybe 2 hours last night because my mind was racing," she added.

Mellencamp went on to state, "I am so grateful for my 3-month checkup because we caught this one early. This means another surgery next week and additional biopsies. As I lay here with tears in my eyes and worry, I know my kids will be up soon. I have a podcast at 10. Life goes on."

"I am also reminded of my faith and the reminder I keep telling myself, “We can do hard things." We have so many beautiful things to look forward to, so if you woke up today feeling lost or scared, I encourage you to make a list of some of the things you are truly grateful for and what you are most excited about," she further wrote.

"I am posting this to hold myself accountable to doing the same. Off to get my notepad and 🖊️. We have got this. Love to you all. We are not alone💕," the Bravo celebrity further added.

Mellencamp had previously disclosed her brush with a cancer in March 2022 when she was diagnosed with Stage 2 melanoma.

What is 'RHOBH' star Teddi Mellencamp doing now?

Since leaving or being let go by 'RHOBH', the mother of four has transitioned into the role of an accountability coach.

She initiated her wellness program known as 'All In with Teddi Mellencamp', which she attributes to her post-pregnancy weight loss, although criticism has arisen due to its strict dietary guidelines.

Mellencamp has also collaborated with Tamra Judge from 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' to launch a podcast titled 'Two T's In a Pod'.

Despite her absence from the Bravo show, Mellencamp remains notably active in various endeavors.

Did 'RHOBH' star Teddi Mellencamp undergo plastic surgery?

Mellencamp recently underwent plastic surgery, specifically opting for a neck lift.

Teddi expressed her discomfort with the sagging skin on her neck, particularly from a side view, and explored various non-invasive alternatives before settling on a surgical procedure.

Termed "Platysmaplasty," the neck lift procedure involves the removal of excess skin and fat along the jawline to enhance the neck's definition and restore a more youthful appearance.

Mellencamp has been forthright about her experience, underscoring her commitment to honesty and authenticity.

Why did 'RHOBH' star Teddi Mellencamp leave the show?

As reported by The Sun, Mellencamp was let go from 'RHOBH' by Bravo producers due to their dissatisfaction with her performance on the show.

According to a source, they had contemplated removing her from the previous season but decided to give her one more opportunity.

Mellencamp disclosed on her podcast that she was completely taken aback by her firing from 'RHOBH'.