Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONY' Season 14 Finale: Internet accuses Sai De Silva of 'shifting blame' as Ubah Hassan walks out of Brynn Whitfield's birthday gala

2023-10-16 11:15
Ubah Hassan said her goodbyes and left Brynn Whitfield's birthday party, as Sai De Silva trailed behind 'RHONTY' co-star, frantically apologising for betraying her trust
'RHONY' Season 14 Finale: Internet accuses Sai De Silva of 'shifting blame' as Ubah Hassan walks out of Brynn Whitfield's birthday gala

NEW YORK, CITY, NEW YORK: When 'The Real Housewives of New York City' completed its 14th season on October 15, Brynn Whitfield's slip of the tongue sparked fresh feuds on her own birthday. Brynn found herself in the thick of some new drama on Sunday's season finale of 'RHONY,' thanks to Sai De Silva, whom viewers are now accusing of shifting blame.

When Erin Lichy met with Sai to select Venetian masks for Brynn's masquerade birthday event, she mentioned her recent encounter with Ubah Hassan and told Sai that the 40-year-old former model was furious with her husband, David Craig, after he inquired why she was still unmarried.

Noting that David's query about Ubah's personal life was not intended to be hurtful, Sai stated that the Ubah Hot founder was "happy" and in a "good place" with a new partner in her life.

When Erin inquired for further details, Sai looked to regret her decision to provide details about Ubah's personal life and informed the real estate professional that her connection was intended to be kept private.

Sai "accidentally" discovered Ubah's connection when she showed her a series of images on her phone and accidentally swiped into their photos.

"She said to me, please keep this between us," she recalled their talk to Erin. "I'm even upset with myself that I even said this much, like that is her personal business."

"Ubah's going to come for my head," the influencer said in front of cameras. "I'm not trying to piss her off, and you know what? She's my friend. She told me something that I shouldn't have said. I felt awful. I felt awful for saying something."

The birthday girl confronted Ubah during her birthday celebration, claiming she had heard she had a "man in Connecticut."

Erin and Sai could be heard gasping as they were surprised by Brynn's revelation and said her decision to go public with the news was "f**ked up."

"After the costume shop, Sai and I took Brynn out for her birthday,” Erin told the cameras. “We were talking for a while and we made a decision. We all looked at each other in the eye and said this is the circle of trust. That's when Sai told us a little bit more about Ubah’s boyfriend, where he lived, what he does. So you can understand my shock when I hear first thing out of Brynn’s mouth is Connecticut.”

Ubah swiftly whispered into Brynn's ear, threatening to "circumcise" her if she shared the news, and claiming that she earned a birthday celebration in a "McDonald's drive-thru" for her omission.

Sai chastised Brynn for disclosing Ubah's personal information while accusing the mommy blogger of revealing facts about her boyfriend's place of residency on camera — something Sai categorically refuted.

"That was not on f---ing camera!" she said to Brynn, who was always shifting responsibility. "That is her business, that is her story to tell. You don't f---ing do that. F--- you, Brynn... Have a good birthday. F--- you."

When Ubah decided she had had enough of the drama, she bid farewell and left, with Sai trailing behind and profusely apologizing for betraying her confidence.

While hailing Brynn, fans on X wrote, "Brynn deserves a *raise* for basically doing everything in her pot stirring power to make this finale as explosive as possible. She tried to amp Jessel up, she forced a confrontation btwn Sai & Pavit, she exposed Sai with Ubah’s secret relationship, & kissed Jenna." On the other hand, one irritated viewer wrote, "Sai cussing Brynn and telling her it’s not her place to put Ubah’s business out there after Sai put Ubah’s business out there multiple times. I can’t."

One fan supported Brynn writing, "Brynn was not wrong. Sai & Erin have been making weird suggestions about Jessel’s marriage for weeks now and all Jessel could muster was a cold shoulder. Brynn gave her all the tools to tell those girls to back the f**k off and it didn’t happen." Another person chimed in, "my opinion of sai was already in the gutter, but now its in hell the way she blamed brynn for telling ubah’s secret."

One viewer also noted, "The drama with Brynn mentioning where Ubah’s new man lives after Sai told her confidentially off-camera even though she told Ubah she wouldn’t tell anyone about it is the kind of interesting drama we should get more of as this cast spends more time with one another tbh." A sixth user wrote on X, "regardless sai should’ve never opened her mouth to begin with. brynn repeating it only shows that sai can’t keep a secret."

Another noted, "No, b***h, you broke the circle of trust by telling Brynn. What in the shifting the blame ish is Sai on #RHONY."

'RHONY' Season 14 star Erin Lichy wanted to 'Drop Kick' Jessel Taank

During their last group outing with their husbands, Erin addressed her blowout dispute with Jessel with Sai.

Sai claimed she was "still annoyed" with Jessel for referring to her as a "mean girl" after their previous argument. She also informed Erin that the mom of two had referred to her as a "pet parrot" who constantly had the same argument and point of view.

"I don't care because it's just not true. So I'm not offended," Erin told the cameras, even though she acknowledged she wanted to "drop kick" Jessel for her remarks.

"She called me ‘mean girl,’ like that's when I got up and walked away and called her a f—ing b—," Sai added, admitting that her approach sometimes be too blunt.

"I'm like, it's not that I'm being mean. Yes, I'm a little bit abrasive. Yes, I'm very straightforward. I could work on that, but all of a sudden [Jessel says], ‘You're a mean girl! You’re a mean girl!’ It's like, this is pointless," she said.

When will 'RHONY' Season 14 Reunion air?

Bravo's two-part 'RHONY' supersized reunion airs on Sunday, October 22 and 29 at 9 pm ET/PT.

The episodes will be available for streaming on Peacock the following day.