Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hi-Rez the Rapper does it again: Donald Trump 'Country banger' goes viral as Internet sings along with unfettered glee

2023-11-24 15:17
Rapper Hi-Rez released another Country song called 'Trump The Don - Make America Great Again', featuring AI-generated Donald Trump
Hi-Rez the Rapper does it again: Donald Trump 'Country banger' goes viral as Internet sings along with unfettered glee

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Bronx-born and Florida-raised rapper, Hi-Rez has released a Country song called 'Trump The Don - Make America Great Again' that features an AI-generated version of Donald Trump — making the former president great again.

The lyrics of the song narrate how Trump could have "just retired in peace" and "could have been chilling on the beach," instead of being on the streets and blaming radical leftists for "weaponizing religion and race" in the country.

The song was posted on November 23 to X (previously Twitter) by Hi-Rez the Rapper, who identifies as a "radical freedom extremist." Posting the clip, he wrote, "Donald trump made a country BANGER."

Right-wing pundits praise Country parody 'Make America Great Again'

Since its release, the "Country Banger" has been lauded by right-wing Trump followers, who praised the extremist rapper for his innovative lyrics.

Featuring AI-generated Trump, the lyrics of the song go like this: "Trump the don/back at it again/ this time in a country song."

As the song begins, the AI-generated voice says, "I could have just retired in peace/I could have been golfing with my niece/I could have been chilling on the beach/but I got too much love for the streets." The lyrics continue with similar lines in the roughly 130-second-long song.

Drawing an absurd analogy with the female genitals and China, the lyrics also said, "Hey let's make America great/for every religion and race/ yeah men don't have a vagina/the radical left works for China."

"All I Ever Wanted for the USA/ was a good economy for your family/protect the southern border make a place that's safe/ for your kids to go outside and play/ look at San Francisco take a look at LA look at New York City," indicating how Trump could have made America great again.

Blaming the politicians, the song went on to say, "Radical left is to blame/ for weaponizing your religion and race." It also later said, "These politicians pretend that they care but only look out for themselves."

Internet sings along to Donald Trump's 'Country Banger' with unfettered delight

Following the release of the "Country Banger" on X, social media users could not help but sing the parody in unison, with one hailing the song, saying, "Trump 2024 is the way."

A second Trump supporter said, "Trump can’t be stopped. What can’t he do?"

"Better than Taylor's country music," claimed a third Trump follower.

Another one exclaimed, "This song is the best song. Outstanding! Yuge, some might say."

"Man that's a GOOOOOD Job," praised another one.

One more ardent Trump supporter wrote, "Listened 4 times!!! Absolutely love it!!! All truth, so many little messages!"

"This song is awesome!!!! Thank you so much sir, and God bless you and your family," chimed in another X user.

Several others took to YouTube and praised the Country parody by Hi-Rez.

One YouTube user wrote, "OMG, this is so FIIIIIRE!!! We NEED these songs to be around to get those awoke and in the Trump crew. You are making America GREAT again with these Trump the Don songs."

"OMG, I love this song. Wow, what talent, the music and song writing skills are amazing. THANK YOU," exclaimed a second person.

"Totally get this out there at all the Trump Rallies...it is reflective of the times! Totally hipster cool, makes me want to stuff some ballot boxes," added another one.

"God bless president Trump for fighting for freedom and babies lives," said one more Trump supporter. Another Trump fan wrote, "Hahaha that was badass!! Just listened to it with my wife and our six little ones! My kids love Trump."

Donald Trump's rap song 'First Day Out' hits No. 2 on iTunes chart

This is not the first time that Hi-Rez tried making Trump famous through his songs.

In August 2023, the rapper released a spoof rap song called 'First Day Out' which also made use of Trump's AI-generated voice. The song, which was defending him against a Georgia criminal prosecution, shot to the top of the iTunes rap chart at the time.

Since its debut, the song has soared to the top of the Hip-Hop charts and has received close to 3 million views on X, as reported by Daily Mail.

In the song, Hi-Rez envisions Trump's reaction after being charged with trying to rig the 2020 Georgia election and then being released on bond.

Many of Trump's favorite subjects are covered in the about 90-second song, subjects which he frequently discusses with audiences at MAGA rallies and other public speaking engagements.

Hi-Rez stated that the enticing tune was written within a half hour following Trump's booking the previous week, stunning all those who listened to it.

The song's popularity increased over the past few days as a result of right-wing pundits and others in the internet Trump community spreading and applauding it.

Tags news