Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Teen Mom’ alum Jenelle Evans slammed for snubbing mom Barbara’s efforts in raising son Jace

2023-09-16 10:55
'Teen Mom' alum Jenelle Evans slammed for video taking credit of raising two-times run-away son, Jace alone
‘Teen Mom’ alum Jenelle Evans slammed for snubbing mom Barbara’s efforts in raising son Jace

OAK ISLAND, NORTH CAROLINA: Jenelle Evans took to Instagram to share a video montage dedicated to her son, Jace, upon hishomecoming home after fleeing twice. 'Teen Mom' viewers, on the other hand, appeared to take offense at the video of Jenelle crediting herself for raising her child without acknowledging her mother, Barbara Evans.

The 'Teen Mom' star took to Instagram on September 15 to post a video montage of herself and Jace over the years. The description that accompanied the beginning of the video of her solo photos from her younger days stated, "And I may be wrong, and I may be horrible, and I may be ugly and not worthy of anything. Fine. I'm not worthy of anything."

The video then began playing a montage of photographs of Jenelle and her son, Jace, with the phrase, "But you are. And it was up to me to make sure you got that. And I did that. Like it or not. I DID THAT. I took alllll the darkest and I ate it. I became it. Like fricken bane. Okay?"

In the captions, she further wrote, "Life’s been tough but you’ve got this. We’ve got this. I love you, Jace 🫶🏼❤️💋."

Unhappy fans took to the comment section to write, "Barb did that sorry." Another person chimed in, "Ma'am you just got custody of that boy and he ran away twice already. This video ain't for you🥱." Jace had supposedly fled his home twice in two weeks, when his mother took his phone as a consequence of some misbehavior at school.

One user also argued, "Wow I really try to not comment on your stuff and try to give you the benefit of the doubt. But we all saw who did that. Give your mom credit where it’s due. Not trying to come off as a troll, not calling you names but it’s really a slap in the face to those of us moms who did raise their children. Great for you for raising your tiger children.. I had seen some growth but this … idk seems like you’re taking 2 steps back."

One user further commented, "You didn’t do shit lol you JUST got custody bc your mom is older and couldn’t do it anymore, or else he would still be with her. You didn’t give up a damn thing for him." Another person added, "Giiiirrrrrrlllll you know you chose man after man ahead of that baby while your mom raised him. Give her credit or don’t post." Others reminded the 'Teen Mom' alum, "You didn’t do shit for that kid."

What happened between 'Teen Mom's Jenelle Evans and her mom, Barbara Evans?

Aside from custody concerns, Jenelle had accused her mother of being a "toxic" parent last year.

She shared an Instagram video at the time incorporating complaints from followers, implying that Barbara was speaking adversely about her.

How many biological kids does Teen Mom's Jenelle Evans have?

Jenelle's personal life has been in the news for a variety of reasons. But, in the midst of it all, she is the mother of three children. She has two boys and one daughter.

Who has custody of Jace Evans?

Jenelle now has custody of her firstborn child.

In March 2023, the former 'Teen Mom' star shared a touching moment in her life on Instagram and TikTok, commemorating the day she was given full custody of her son Jace.