Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Christina Aguilera's partner? Singer performs in NYC as part of Pride Live's Stonewall Day

2023-06-25 19:16
Christina Aguilera made her relationship with Matthew Rutler public in late 2010 and got engaged on Valentine's Day in 2014
Who is Christina Aguilera's partner? Singer performs in NYC as part of Pride Live's Stonewall Day

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Christina Aguilera performed on stage at Pride Live's Stonewall Day 2023 At Hudson Yards in New York on the weekend. The singer, 42, has supported the LGBTQIA+ community for a long time, and she was in New York City this weekend to provide her full support.

'The Genie in a Bottle' singer will reportedly headline the Pride Island event on Sunday night, June 25, in Brooklyn. She appeared to be all set for adventure when she was seen on Saturday, June 24, in Tribeca. The singer covered her well-known curves in a black t-shirt that had the words "Just Be Jealous" etched out in sparkling stones. Aguilera accessorized the daring t-shirt with chic camouflage slacks and a bright red handbag with a heart-shaped clasp.

Aguilera pushed back her long, platinum blonde hair and wore black sunglasses on the day. She also posted some adorable pictures of her nine-year-old daughter, Summer Rain, from their Manhattan home on Instagram.

The singer is known for being a staunch of LGBTQIA+ rights. In March, she delivered an impactful statement as she received the GLAAD Advocate for Change Award. She stated to PEOPLE, "I grew up in this community as most of my lifelong best friends identify as LGBTQ. So much of who I am and what I do is because of each of you, and our shared experience of having to fight for equality and freedom in some capacity."

Who is Christina Aguilera's partner?

Aguilera's partner, Matthew Rutler. was born in Wyckoff, New Jersey. He is an actor and assistant director best known for 'Surrogates', 'Edge of Darkness' and 'Law Abiding Citizen'. They have been together for more than 10 years. The couple began dating in 2010 in the midst of her divorce from Jordan Bratman. The former couple, who share a son named Max, got divorced in October 2010 after getting married in 2005. A source told Us Weekly that they had "been separated for a few months."

Aguilera's divorce was agreed upon in February 2011 and completed that April After she made her relationship with Rutler public in late 2010. "There is a love there. I’m dating and it’s something I haven’t had in a really long time," she told the outlet, adding that Rutler was "the kind of person you could spend hours with on the phone talking to and all of a sudden it’s daylight."

Insiders told Us in 2012 that their bond had "turned into something special." She gushed about his help during her self-esteem struggles that same year. Aguilera and Rutler got engaged on Valentine's Day in 2014, nearly four years into their relationship. The same year they had Summer, and made it plain they weren't in a hurry to be married.

Rutler released a number of songs, including 'Say It' and 'Vast Expanses' with the band Nate Mott, where he started out as a guitarist. He currently holds the position of the head of MasterClass Inc, a business situated in Los Angeles. This group's leading financiers include Novel Advancit Capital, Novel TMT Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, WME Ventures, Downey Ventures and Usher Terry Raymond.

Tags news epcelebs