Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate draws comparison between Donald Trump and Dana White while livestreaming with Adin Ross

2023-06-28 15:18
Adin Ross recalled his viral encounter with Donald Trump at UFC 287 earlier this year, referring to the former POTUS as a 'G'
Andrew Tate draws comparison between Donald Trump and Dana White while livestreaming with Adin Ross

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Controversial influencer Andrew Tate recently appeared on Kick star Adin Ross' live stream. In response to Ross' viral UFC incident, Tate compared Dana White to Donald Trump.

It was their first livestream since the former kickboxer was released from prison. They were on very good terms earlier, routinely appearing together on live streams and in countless videos.

Andrew Tate compares Donald Trump and Dana White

Ross recalled his viral encounter with Trump at UFC 287 earlier this year during their most recent live stream together. Ross went on to praise the former president of the United States, referring to him as a "G."

In response, Tate compared UFC CEO White to Trump, saying, "Dana is a G was well."

Ross revealed his drug problem during the same live stream. The popular streamer revealed that he began using drugs in order to find happiness and contacted Tate for assistance.

'How can I be proud of myself?'

In response, the former kickboxer argued that people should learn to embrace all emotions rather than chasing happiness by any means necessary. Tate said, "Let's say I gave you a menu of emotions and said, 'Choose an emotion.' You're not gonna choose sad. Who would, right?"

"But choosing happy can be just as destructive also because if your only desire is to be happy regardless of no matter what it takes, that's when you're gonna eat the cake because the cake will make you happy, that's when you take the drugs," he added.

Tate went on to say that striving to feel proud regardless of the emotion one is experiencing is a healthy mindset to have. "So, I don't wake and think how do I feel happy. I don't wake up and say, 'Will this drug make me happy?'" he said.

The influencer added, "I have no interest in being happy. I wake up and say, 'How can I be proud of myself? What can I achieve today? What can I achieve that makes me proud of myself? How can I do things that make other people respect me and are proud of me?"

A user shared the clip on Twitter, writing, "Andrew Tate explains Adin how real men deal with emotions."

Tags news epcelebs