Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jana Kramer honors ex-husband Mike Caussin on Father's Day, fans say 'respect your heart so much'

2023-06-21 03:57
Jana Kramer, who is now expecting her first child with fiance Allan Russell, paid tribute to 'three special men' in her life
Jana Kramer honors ex-husband Mike Caussin on Father's Day, fans say 'respect your heart so much'

ROCHESTER HILLS, MICHIGAN: The country singer Jana Kramer, who is now expecting her first child with fiance Allan Russell, took some time on Father's Day to pay tribute to the fathers in her life. On Monday, she wrote a sincere Instagram post to show her gratitude. In the post, Kramer uploaded a picture of her father, her ex-husband Mike Caussin, their two children, and her fiance Russell.

She wrote alongside the photos on Instagram, "On this Father's Day, I want to extend my wishes to all the dads out there, especially these three special men in my life. 💙" Recently, Kramer confirmed her pregnancy with Russell. She and her ex-husband Caussin share two children, a daughter named Jolie who is seven, and a son named Jace who is four.

'I've had my doubts, considering everything I've been through'

"If I'm being honest, I didn't think it would ever happen again. I've been through a lot, so this has been an incredibly beautiful experience for me," Kramer told People recently. While reflecting on her journey, Kramer shared how she experienced miscarriages and uncertainty about her ability to carry a pregnancy again. However, she remained hopeful about getting conceiving again with Russel whom she deeply loves. "I've had my doubts, considering everything I've been through. But the possibility of having a child with Allan has always been a silver lining amidst it all. I'm turning 40 in December, so I knew we had just one month to try. And miraculously, it happened within that narrow timeframe."

'Sunshine is good for everyone'

Back in May 2021, Kramer expressed her enduring gratitude for her children following her divorce from Caussin amidst a cheating scandal. Accompanied by a photo of herself with her two kids, she wrote, "Sunshine is good for everyone." She openly shared her journey of grief and finding hope again, stating, "I must admit that two weeks ago, I didn't want to see the sun. But through the process of grieving, I started to see a glimmer of light, even if it was faint. And for that, I am truly grateful." Concluding her post, the 'One Tree Hill' alum emphasized her eternal appreciation for her two children and the everlasting joy they bring into her life. She said, "I will forever be grateful for these two and the perpetual light they bring to my life."

'Just because the marriage didn't work out doesn't mean he's not a good dad'

Fans showered their love over Kramer wishing happy Father's Day to Mike Caussin acknowledging him as a good father as one wrote, "I love this so much! Just because the marriage didn't work out doesn't mean he's not a good dad. ❤️ Happy Father's Day!." One more reacted, "I love and respect your heart so much for this one. ❤️😢." Another fan commented, "I love this post. I love your acknowledgment of your ex. That's not an easy thing to do but shows your character. It's definitely better for the children. I'm looking forward to seeing this new baby and your continued happiness. Much deserved!! ❤️ "Awwww look at you being the bigger person ❤️," another fan wrote. "I am so happy for you and allen! And you are a good person to honor all the fathers in your life and your children lives no matter what," wrote one more.

'We are so ready for our next chapter and a new fresh space'

Earlier Kramer revealed that have sold the house where she had the both the hardest and greatest times of her life, she wrote in the post on Instagram, "Our house has officially sold and this is our last week…A lot of emotions as I pack up the 4 years me and the kiddos spent in this house…I had some of the hardest years of my life in this home, but I also had the greatest times of my life too. I’m so grateful for all the memories…good and bad." Kramer also revealed about authoring a book as she mentioned, "I wrote a lot on making peace with this house in @thenextchapterjk (Coming soon) but we are so ready for our next chapter and a new fresh space."

Tags news epcelebs