Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast reports surge in video views following thumbnail change, Internet states, 'now all YouTubers will shut their mouths'

2023-09-07 22:54
MrBeast reveals that closing his mouth for his videos' thumbnails is increasing his viewer count
MrBeast reports surge in video views following thumbnail change, Internet states, 'now all YouTubers will shut their mouths'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: MrBeast, the renowned YouTube sensation, has just made an intriguing revelation on platform 'X.' In his latest update, MrBeast said he had made a peculiar discovery.

It seems that his videos where the thumbnails showed him with a closed mouth did a lot better than videos where the thumbnail showed him with his mouth wide open. This was regardless of the actual content of the video.

MrBeast, famous for his extravagant challenges and philanthropic endeavors, has consistently shattered viewership records with his previous videos.

This recent revelation about the impact of his thumbnail strategy has left many of his fans ecstatic, as it promises to further boost his viewership ratings.

MrBeast claims new thumbnail strategy boosted his viewership ratings

In a recent tweet, MrBeast shared snapshots of his recent videos, noting that the viewership rating had increased. He mentioned that he closed his mouth on all his thumbnails, resulting in an uptick in watch time for every video.

MrBeast wrote, "I closed my mouth on all my thumbnails and the watch time went up on every video lol."

Commenting on his tweet, MrBeast stated that his mouth is now closed in all his thumbnails, but emphasized that the competition is far from over. He urged everyone to persist until mouths are closed in everyone's thumbnails

MrBeast wrote, "My mouth is now closed in all my thumbnails but the war has just begun. We must not rest until mouths are closed in everyone’s thumbnails🫡"

MrBeast further indicated, "Seems like it, here’s more results." He expressed satisfaction that now, with the ability to A/B test thumbnails, he no longer has to rely on guesswork.

Instead, he can directly test and observe what resonates with viewers. He mused that his mouth would have been closed years ago if he had this tool at his disposal.

MrBeast wrote, "Seems like it, here’s more results. Now that I can actually A/B test thumbnails I don’t have to guess and I just test and see what people want. My mouth would have closed years ago if I had this tool 😭"

MrBeast's fans assert 'new YouTube trend' is starting

After MrBeast's disclosure regarding the impact of his recent thumbnail strategy on his viewership rating, numerous users stepped forward to share their perspectives on his statement.

One user wrote, "Now all youtubers will shut their mouths!" Another user wrote, "These stats are jaw dropping 🫣" A user stated, "Wow, people really want you to shut your mouth."

A user commented, "let the new youtube trend commence....."

MrBeast asserts that he will attend next year's Streamy Awards

In a separate tweet, MrBeast responded to a tweet from Madison, a user on 'X' (formerly Twitter).

Madison had discussed an incident at the Streamys Awards where Link, a Twitch streamer, presented the 'Creator of the Year' award to MrBeast and suggested that if awards were being given to MrBeast, perhaps he should attend the event.

In response to this, MrBeast conveyed that since Link had asked politely, he would indeed attend next year's event.

MrBeast wrote, "Since he asked nicely I’ll go next year."

Tags news