Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Jacob Soboroff is the new bonus': Fans gush over Nick Jonas as he calls 'Today' host 'a Jonas Brother'

2023-08-15 15:15
Jacob Soboroff got the chance to go behind the scenes with the Jonas Brothers as they shared their secret mantra with him
'Jacob Soboroff is the new bonus': Fans gush over Nick Jonas as he calls 'Today' host 'a Jonas Brother'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’ fans are head over heels after host Jacob Soboroff was titled as ‘Jonas Brother’ by the Jonas Brothers themselves during a backstage tour at Yankee Stadium.

The three brothers, Nick, Joe, and Kevin performed at Yankee Stadium while kicking off their world tour, performing 67 songs from their five albums.

‘Today’ host Soboroff got the chance to go behind the scenes with the Jonas Brothers as they share their secret mantra with him.

NBC News correspondent was granted an exclusive glimpse into the pre-performance moments of the three brothers. These moments precede a remarkable feat of performing nearly 70 songs from five of their studio albums.

‘Today’ host Jacob Soboroff titled as ‘Jonas Brother’

As Soboroff reached Yankee Stadium to interview the Jonas Brothers, Nick welcomed him to their “new home.” The camera panned the three brothers and Soboroff as it captured every moment of the backstage tour.

Soboroff kicked off by adding, “Look at that hospitality”, as Joe added, “We’ve been expecting you. Come on in.”

In the background audio, it was revealed that Soboroff got the chance to join the Jonas Brothers' pre-show huddle.

In a unique moment, the brothers invited him to witness their pre-show huddle, a ritual that had previously been reserved solely for them and had never been shared with anyone else.

Nick Jonas kicked off their mantra by adding, "I say, 'Every note matters,’” as Kevin Jonas added, "I say, 'Every person matters,'" and finally Joe Jonas finished as he said, "I say, 'What we do matters,’” and the group altogether said, "Let’s get it!”

Soboroff was stunned with happiness when he asked, “Has anybody ever been in the middle of that before?” to which Nick and Joe replied, “NO.”

He then went on to share his excitement, “I’ve got a cold chill going down my spine. Thank you for including me.”

Nick chimes in, “You’re now a Jonas Brother.”

Fans label Jacob Soboroff as ‘new bonus Jonas’

Fans are overflowing with joy over the endearing moment Soboroff was dubbed an honorary “Jonas Brother." The backstage inclusion and heartfelt camaraderie shared with the trio at Yankee Stadium touched ‘Today’ fans' hearts as they flooded social media to express their excitement.

One fan wrote, “I enjoyed watching you on the Today Show this morning! You’re right, you really could look like another Jonas!” and another said, “What a fun interview and how gracious and down to earth the Jonas bros are! Nice one Jacob Jonas😂”.

One more fan commented, “Jacob Soboroff is the new bonus Jonas”, and another said, “You need to join the band—Jacob Jonas”.

Fans were extremely happy to see the interview and called Soboroff a perfect addition to the Jonas Brothers team as one fan said, “You fit right in”, and another exclaimed, “The 4th Jo Bro - Jacob. It’s all about the hair.”