Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Dr Pimple Popper' Season 9: Where is Teresa now? Dr Sandra Lee's patient's red face and bumpy nose make her 'feel disgusted'

2023-07-06 07:20
Teresa reaches out for Dr Sandra Lee's help after having visited more than four dermatologists in the last 26 years
'Dr Pimple Popper' Season 9: Where is Teresa now? Dr Sandra Lee's patient's red face and bumpy nose make her 'feel disgusted'

UPLAND, CALIFORNIA: In 'Dr Pimple Popper' Season 9's upcoming episodes, dermatologist Dr Sandra Lee is all set to diagnose and pop more mysterious lumps and bumps on her patients. Dr Lee meets her new patient Teresa in Episode 12, who feels that her red face and bumpy nose make her look like a monster.

Even after visiting several dermatologists in the past, she wasn't able to get any solution for her nose, and she thinks Dr Lee would be the one to help her. Notably, Dr Lee has helped multiple patients with bizarre skin conditions, including 40-year-old cysts, hard-to-reach blackheads, lipomas, skin conditions, and much more on the show. Now, TLC's pimple-popping dermatologist has returned with more intriguing episodes in Season 9, and Teresa is ready to have her life transformed by getting the right diagnosis for her bumpy nose.

Also Read: What to expect from Marvel’s ‘Secret Invasion’ Episode 4? War against Skrulls becomes much more personal for Talos

Who is Teresa on 'Dr Pimple Popper'?

Teresa is a new patient who meets Dr Lee in the latest episode of the TLC show. She is 53 years old and has an enlarged nose, which she compared to a clown's red nose, and admitted that her condition not only looks bad but is indeed very painful. Moreover, the tip of her nose has craters with little balls or bumps in each one of them, revealing, "They get little whiteheads inside of them that pop when I squeeze them."

Teresa further noted that her cheeks are always red, hot, and inflamed, expressing, "I look like a monster. I'm a red monster." Her condition emerged when she was 28 and pregnant with her daughter Amanda. She stated that she first went to a doctor when her face started getting large cysts.

Also Read: 'Marvel, do the right thing': Fans rage after 'Secret Invasion' Episode 3 doesn't feature Daisy Johnson from 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D'

What happened to Teresa on 'Dr Pimple Popper'?

Teresa revealed to Dr Lee that she had visited more than four dermatologists over the last 26 years. All the dermatologists diagnosed her with rosacea and prescribed her antibiotics that she had to take once a day. She went on to reveal her failed trial of "everything under the sun... pills and gels, numerous of lotions, tanning beds, and acid peels. I've tried everything." Teresa added, "I pay all this money for prescriptions and treatments but my nose is growing and growing and growing. And I don't think it's rosacea anymore." Dr Lee went on to have a closer look at Teresa's nose to get to the root of her condition.

Also Read: Who stars in 'Sweet Magnolias' Season 3? Full cast list of the romance show

Where is Teresa now after 'Dr Pimple Popper'?

Dr Lee treated Teresa's nose and helped her to regain her confidence, which is immensely helpful to her as she runs a family business with her mother refurbishing pieces of furniture. The mother-daughter duo started the business as a hobby which later turned into a huge deal. However, Teresa stated that she had an important show ahead, but she felt a bit conscious about her face and nose. She admitted, "I don't know if I could sit there and let people look at me and all the red on my face and my nose getting a little bit bigger. I feel disgusted. I'm the face of the business. I talk to the people and I get nervous." However, Dr Lee helped Teresa to overcome her embarrassment, and now she could happily lead the show without being conscious of her red, bumpy nose.

New episodes of 'Dr Pimple Popper' Season 9 air every Wednesday on TLC at 9 pm ET.

More from MEAWW

What is 'Sweet Magnolias' Season 3 about? Plot of the romance show explained

'Secret Invasion' Episode 3 Review: Talos makes Nick Fury beg for help as duo reunites