Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Shanna Moakler feels 'left out and angry' as daughter Alabama gets close to Kourtney Kardashian

2023-06-13 15:46
Earlier, Shanna Moakler alleged that the Kardashians 'put a wedge' in her relationship with her children, Alabama and Landon
Shanna Moakler feels 'left out and angry' as daughter Alabama gets close to Kourtney Kardashian

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Shanna Moakler feels left out and extremely angry as her daughter, Alabama, seems to be getting very close to her ex-husband's wife, Kourtney Kardashian. The reality TV star and mother-of-three seems to have gotten the hang of taking care of Alabama and Landon, whom Travis Barker shares with Moakler.

Sources said that Kourtney knew Barker before they started dating. "She's seen Landon and Alabama grow up so she's a familiar face in their lives. But Shanna can't help feeling left out and angry!" sources told RadarOnline.

Shanna Moakler's allegations against the Kardashians

Earlier, Moakler claimed that the Kardashians "put a wedge" in her relationship with her children and the shift hasn't been smooth, according to insiders.

Barker and Moakler divorced in 2009 following a brief reconciliation during their marriage, which lasted from 2004 to 2006.

The rock star and Kourtney got married thrice, first exchanging vows in a chapel in Las Vegas in April 2022 and then making it legal in a courthouse in California in May, before a private wedding ceremony in Portofino, Italy, which included relatives and close friends, as per reports.

Fans recently pointed out that Moakler was no longer following her children on Instagram. The former Miss USA liked a social media post that suggested there was still some friction after Kourtney and Barker's Hulu wedding special aired. It read, "I hope that you get a huge apology someday for what was said on that exploitative, money grabbing, circus. 'He's been through Hell' 'Kourtney has filled a void for me.'"

Moakler commented on social media in response to someone bringing up Kourtney's claims of being a "mom-of-six," saying, "She posts[s] more of my kids than [SIC] her own lol."

'You're the best stepmom I could ask for'

Things between Alabama and Moakler have been tense as the former wrote on social media in 2021, "Can you guys stop painting her out to be an amazing mom? Did your moms ask to see you on Mother's Day [because] mine didn't? I'm done keeping it a secret, reality shows."

However, Alabama wrote a tribute to Kourtney on her birthday in April. It read, "You're the best stepmom I could ask for, you are so caring and generous for others, you are such a family person and such a hard working mom. Even if you don't feel good or had a hard day, you always put your family first. You have such a beautiful aura, I wouldn't want another stepmom."