Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Paige Spiranac call Rickie Fowler hot? Golf influencer announces her picks for 2023 Genesis Scottish Open

2023-07-14 18:55
Paige Spiranac said, 'Another two players I'm liking and you got to go with somebody who's got and no one is hotter than Rickie Fowler right now'
Did Paige Spiranac call Rickie Fowler hot? Golf influencer announces her picks for 2023 Genesis Scottish Open

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac, a 30-year-old outspoken social media influencer and former golfer, is known for sharing her opinions widely through her social media platforms. With her captivating golf videos, she has garnered around 4 million followers on Instagram and nearly 900k on Twitter.

In May 2023, she made headlines for her picks for the PGA Tour Championship, along with her analysis of each golfer's strengths and flaws on Twitter. Now, Spiranac, known for her insightful analysis of the sport, has announced her picks for the 2023 Genesis Scottish Open.

'No one is hotter than Rickie Fowler right now'

After the conclusion of the John Deere Classic last week, PGA Tour athletes headed to Scotland to participate in the 2023 Genesis Invitational Open, which commenced on July 13 at The Renaissance Club. In this stroke play format event, a full field of 156 players will compete for a $9 million reward. Prior to the start of the tournament, Spiranac, a prominent figure in the golfing industry, revealed her top picks for the week. She expressed her belief that Rickie Fowler had the best chance of winning the Scottish Open in a video released on Twitter.

On a Tweet that was posted on July 11, Spiranac wrote, "Picks for Scottish Open! Who do you like?" She has always encouraged her followers to contribute their own ideas in the comments section. "With The Open coming up, a lot of players use the Scottish Open as a practice round, a test to see where their game is going into the Major," Paige Spiranac said. "So I keep that in mind when I'm picking certain players for the Scottish Open. I'm liking Tommy Fleetwood. His game is better than ever and he's still searching first win. I think Scottish Open might be where it happens. I'm also liking Tyrrell Hatton, who is playing some of the best golf of his career." She added, "Another two players I'm liking and you got to go with somebody who's got and no one is hotter than Rickie Fowler right now. Another player is Rory McIlroy, I said I would never pick him again for a major after he has broken my heart. But one too many times, so why not pick him for the Scottish Open."

'Rickie... it's a lock'

This year's PGA Tour season is off to a great start for Rickie Fowler. It's safe to say that his recent triumph at the Rocket Mortgage has increased his confidence in taking down another match. Fans too agreed with Spiranac. A user wrote, "Rickie... it's a lock." A second user wrote, "I’m picking Rickie Fowler he’s hot." A third user wrote, "Love when you do your picks you give me some great insights on course and players. Plus you get my blood flowing seeing you all dolled up, thanks." While a fourth user wrote, "Im going with the hot hand Rickie Fowler."