Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Olivia Dunne responsible for Baby Gronk's controversial behavior? Internet says 'the kid is 10 he shouldn't be in the gym'

2023-07-02 19:47
Football prodigy Baby Gronk and LSU gymnast Olivia Dunne went viral with a TikTok video, making Baby Gronk the talk of the town
Is Olivia Dunne responsible for Baby Gronk's controversial behavior? Internet says 'the kid is 10 he shouldn't be in the gym'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: After collaborating with LSU gymnast and social media sensation Olivia Dunne, also known as Livvy, netizens believed that she was responsible for the sudden rise in Baby Gronk's popularity.

With 372k Instagram followers, Baby Gronk, whose actual name is Madden San Miguel, has amassed a sizable online fan base. Jake San Miguel, his father, oversees his account and has been seen advising him in interviews. But is Livvy to be blamed for his controversial behavior?

'It's gone too far'

Rob Gronkowski isn't too happy with Baby Gronk and his dad's antics, and Olivia Dunne is being blamed by others for the whole thing. The four-time Super Bowl champion shared his displeasure with how things have developed in an interview with Barstool Sports at the Tight End University event. "Yeah, it's gotten to a point where it's just awkward. It's gone too far," Gronkowski candidly shared.

Not only this, but he also recalled an incident when his brother informed him about Baby Gronk, saying: "Yo, have you seen Baby Gronk?' 'Did I see him?' I asked. 'His dad has already hit me up 500 times.' My brother couldn't stop laughing."

'This baby gronk thing is weird'

Netizens believe that baby Gronk's father is the one to be blamed for his behavior. On Twitter, a user wrote, "This baby gronk thing is weird. Someone fill me in on how this started please." A second user wrote, "My 11 y/o son recently informed me that Olivia Dunne may or may not have rizzed up Baby Gronk. He had to explain what "rizzed up" means, but he was very impressed that I knew who OD and BG are. #PopCulture WIN." A third user wrote, "He's exploiting his kid and ruining his kid's growth. He's a terrible dad. The kid is 10 he shouldn't be in the gym lifting weights stunting his growth. He's messing his kid's future up and he doesn't care. #babygronk."

Tags news